TTB ‐ Chapter Thirty-Four

Sunday, October 27th, 2019

Sophia's POV

He is going to be mad, but food craving time is here.

"Griffin?"

I tapped him this time. "Griffin?"

He must be in a deep sleep. I started shaking his shoulder. "Griffin?!"

He turned over and glanced at me. "Sophia, what do you want to eat? It's food craving time, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"What would you like?"

"Fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken and broccoli. And, mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate chip cookies for dessert."

"Sophia, I will need to go to the store for most of that."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Fine."

******

"Thank you. I'm sorry for waking you up."

"Sophia, don't be sorry. Waking me up comes with the territory. My father and Christian gave me advice on what to do and what not to do while a wife is pregnant. We have five more months to go. If you wake me up every day, I'll get up for you."

"Since we're up, let's cuddle on the couch and watch television."

"I'm right behind you."

******

12:00 pm

"Sophia? Honey, it's noon. I'm taking Cris, Kami, and the kids to the airport," Griffin said.

"It's what o'clock?" I saw a blanket covering me. Bean and Bailey were lying with me on the couch. Sorry, kiddos, but I need to get up.

Bean and Bailey barked at me when I lifted them off the cover. "Sorry." I followed behind Griffin to the foyer of the house. Kami, Cris, and the kids were standing there.

"I'm sorry, you guys. I almost missed you. You're always welcome to come back for a visit. Thank you so much for coming this weekend. It made our gender reveal party more special. I hope I didn't wake you up in the middle of the night. I had a sudden urge for alfredo." I went around and hugged everyone.

"Girl, please. You don't have to apologize for that. The kids stayed asleep. You're welcome, Sophia. We'll definitely come back and stay longer next time."

"Bye, Mrs. Sophia," Dia said while waving her hand.

"Goodbye, sweetie. Be good for your mommy and daddy. And, have a safe trip."

Cris and Griffin started buckling the kids in their seats, then packed the luggage in the trunk. Kami, Cris, and Griffin then took their seats. The guys then pulled out of the driveway and drove off to the airport.