TTB - Chapter One

Sophia's POV

"Unbelievable!" I swear if this guy disrupts my class, I will have no problem putting him out. And, if he thinks it will be an easy class, well poor delusional fool. My class is far from easy.

"I am only going to give you this warning once - respect me and I will respect each one of you. If anyone disrupts my class, I have no problem kicking you out."

"Also, if you are taking my class because you thought it would be easy, you will be sadly mistaken. As long as there is mutual respect, then we will all get along well. Now, let's get the day started."

15 minutes into my lecture, a student's cell phone ringtone went off. I looked up and saw Mr. Kelley answering his phone like what I just said meant nothing.

It is too early in the school year for this. I don't care who he is, but I will not tolerate it. He thinks I am playing. I walked over to where he was sitting.

"I'll be taking this." I sure did grab his phone and hung up on whoever was on the other end of the call.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kelley, I just explained about respecting each other in my class. But what do you do? Take a phone call in my classroom."

"That was a very important call. Do you mind?!" He had the gall to say. I walked back to the front of the class.

"And, Mr. Kelley, unless your bodyguards are enrolled as students in my class, they can't stay in here. So, please have them exit my room."

The bodyguards were not moving fast enough. Ugh, on my lunch break, I am going to Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato with an extra shot of espresso and whipped cream.

I walked over to the door, put my hands on my hips. "Mr. Kelley, I suggest you get them to move or else I will give the class homework for tonight."

The class groaned, and I even heard another student say, "Look, buddy, we do not want homework on the first day of class."

Griffin's POV

This is ridiculous! I will not be embarrassed in front of a bunch of underage kids. I motioned for my bodyguards to exit the room. That was my business phone she had the audacity to take! I'm pissed about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ring!!!!

Thank goodness! I can get out of this place.

"Class is dismissed. And, I'm giving a homework assignment anyway. Read pages 1-20 from your textbook for your first quiz of the semester," She says to the class as they leave the room.

But, before I leave, I have a few choice words for Ms. Parker. I marched right over to where she was standing.

"Lady, do you have any idea who I am?! You just embarrassed me in front of everyone in the class!"

"First of all, my name is not lady. It is Ms. Parker or Professor Parker to you! And, I don't care who you are. Now if you will excuse me, I can start preparing for my next class."

"Lady, you better hope I do not lose millions of dollars because of that phone call you hung up on!"

"Mr. Kelley, you are wasting my time. And, it would not be my problem if you lost millions. It is not my fault that you are here, so suck it up. I warned everyone at the beginning of the class about disrespect, and you chose to ignore it by answering your phone. I don't care if you were the King of England. In this room, I am in charge. Look, you don't like me, and I certainly don't like you, especially after you bruised my arm back in June. I should have sued you for that. I don't want you in my class as much as you don't want to be in my class. Now, here is your darn phone. If it goes off in my classroom again or I see you sending or receiving text messages, I will destroy it. I am not a pushover, Mr. Kelley."