TTB - Chapter Two

A/N: Thank you all for 100+ reads!

Sophia's POV

Who does he think he is, kissing me then leaving?! And, on school grounds! I didn't bother to grab my things. I marched out of the classroom and followed him.

I eventually caught up with him and the goons. "Mr. Kelley, if you so even try to pull a stunt like that again, not only will you hear from the Dean, but you will feel the wrath of my knee connecting with your jewels. Do not touch me again!!" He just looked at me like I was crazy, then walked away. I will not have him ruining my chances to teach my class here.

Now, I am going to have to tell Alessandro his friend kissed me. I am not a cheater. I just hope he can forgive me. As soon as I walked back to my class, I prepared the lesson for my afternoon students.

After one hour, I went to take my break. So far, for this year, I just have the two classes, to help me break into teaching. But, the Dean says if things continue to progress well, they will add a third class for next year. That is my goal.

I grabbed my bags and locked the door to my classroom. Then, I walked to my truck for a short drive to a Starbucks.

Once there, I ordered a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and a brownie cake pop. Mr. Kelley is trying my patience.

The barista called my name, so I went to the counter and grabbed my drink and cake pop.

After sitting down at a table, I grabbed my phone to call Alex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia to Alessandro: "Hey, can I talk to you about something that happened at University today?"

Alessandro to Sophia: "What happened, love?"

Sophia to Alessandro: "Your friend kissed me!! That's what happened! You need to put him in check or something. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

Alessandro to Sophia: "I forgive you, love. I will talk with Griffin tonight. And, thank you for telling me. Don't worry your beautiful little head, Sophie. Talk to you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alessandro's POV

"Alessandro Papatonis, you better not be cheating on me. Who the heck is Sophie?! She better be a sister you never told me about." Melina questions with a scowl on her face. What can I say? I am a player. I love women.

"Of course not, sexy. Sophie is my sister. She is having boyfriend issues."

"Well, why did you forgive her?! Don't play with me, Papatonis!"