TTB - Chapter Twenty-Eight

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019

Griffin's POV

We didn't bother going back to the penthouse because we would have stayed there, indulging in each other physically. Plus, it is a sunny day.

"So, missy, where would you like to go first? I rented a limo for us the rest of our time in Paris."

"Let's spend the day at the Louvre museum."

The limo driver was French, but he speaks some English. I told him where we wanted to go. While on the way, I pulled out my phone to order us tickets so we wouldn't have to wait in line.

"Once again, I am fascinated with the landscape in Europe. First, it was Ireland. Now, in Paris. We have to go to Disneyland while here. Then I can say I have been to three parks - Florida, California, and Paris."

"I figured you would want to go, so I bought us tickets for Thursday and Friday."

"Yes!"

It took us about 30 minutes to get to the Louvre from the airport.

"I'm glad I have on comfy shoes. Look at the size of this place! We have to take pictures in front of that crystal pyramid."

As soon as we stepped out of the limo, Sophia dragged me over to the pyramid. "Selfie time." Sophia stood in front of me. Then I pulled out my phone, and we took a few pictures. In one of the pictures, I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Too bad you don't have a selfie-stick so I can get more than a kiss on the cheek."

"Oh, honey, I will find one while we are here in Paris."

While Sophia and I took several more pictures, an older couple walked over to us. "Um, Sophia, do you know French?"

"The only word I remember is thank you. We'll have to get a French dictionary. Just smile and wave."

As we both smiled and waved, Sophia said, "Merci." After that, they walked away. I hope our marriage lasts as long or longer like that couple.

Sophia and I then went to enter the Louvre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was amazing. And, we really spent most of the day there."

"Do you feel like going back to the penthouse?"

"Our time here is going to fly quickly. I want to go to the Eiffel Tower, even if we don't go all the way up. We can take some pictures."

"To the Eiffel Tower. And, we sure are going to the top."

Sophia and I hopped in the limo and, I told the driver to take us to the Eiffel Tower.