TTB - Chapter Eleven

Saturday, December 1st, 2018

Sophia's POV

I got out of his grip. "Stay away from me, Mr. Jackson." I went back to our table and grabbed my things.

"Mr. Kelley, I'm ready to leave. It was nice meeting everyone and have a safe trip back home."

"Um, Sophia why are we leaving?"

"I don't care where we go, but we needed to get out of there. When we get back to Chicago, I want a restraining order against Mr. Jackson. I'm calling my father tonight. He is not taking no for an answer. And, he basically threatened me."

"He did what?! Sophia, what did he say to you?!"

"Let's get in the car because I don't want you going to jail."

"Sophia, I don't care about going to jail. I care about your safety."

"Griffin Kelley, let's get in the car!" I dragged him to the valet stand for the Maserati. The SUV was driven over to us. The valet attendant gave Griffin the keys, and I gave him a tip. We got in and pulled away.

"He said he couldn't wait to hold me in his arms. And, that I was beautiful. I told him he will never get another opportunity to ever touch me. He then asked me what I saw in you. And, that he could be more than my daddy."

Griffin stopped driving. "He what?!"

"I told him to leave me alone. And, he said he was just getting started."

"We're going back to that dang dinner, and I don't care about causing no scene!! Sophia, I know you don't like to involve your father. Absolutely call your father tonight. Leave him to me and your father."

Griffin made a U-turn in the middle of the street and drove fast back to the hotel. I have never seen him so mad.

Griffin parked the Maserati right in front of the hotel door, got out, and ran inside. Oh gosh, I need to get in there fast! I took my shoes off and ran after him.

"Griffin!" I couldn't catch up to him because he is too fast.

"Sophia, he's gone. I need to call my hotel to see if he checked out."

Good because I need a break from running. We found a bench and sat on it. Griffin put his phone on speaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Griffin - "Hello, Noah, this is Griffin. I need a huge favor. Can you check to see if a Mr. Uh, uh hold on."

"Sophia, what is that piece of crap's name?"

"I think it is Caleb."

Griffin - "Noah, it is Caleb Jackson. See if he checked out."