TTB - Chapter Fifteen

(Mariah Parker - Sophia's younger sister)

Videos for this chapter:

Love All Over Me - Monica

I Do (Cherish You) - 98°

Ask Of You - Raphael Saddiq

Monday, December 17th, 2018

Sophia's POV

"H-how did you plan this? This ring is stunning, Griffin."

"While you were asleep yesterday morning, Mariah was at the jewelry store in Chicago while I watched from my room. I asked to see a specific style that I wanted for you. The salesman selected a few rings that fitted my request. Mariah picked one that you would love, and I agreed. Mariah and Ethan are the only ones authorized to use my credit card. So, she paid for it and kept it in the house. They must have had it on the coffee table when we entered the house, and that is why she was surprised."

"Well, I am absolutely surprised, a snowball fight proposal. That was unique. I loved it. Yes, I will marry you, Griffin. Let's get in the house to warm up."

Griffin stood up and placed the beautiful ring on my finger. "Wait, before we go inside," I sure did grab his jacket, jumped in his arms, made sure he kissed me.

I heard several screams in the background while we kissed. After a few minutes, I pulled away. "Now, we can go inside." Griffin carried me into the house.

I could not stop blushing! I am engaged! I am engaged! "Mariah, did I hear screaming?"

"You sure did. It was Griffin's mom and mom. We have them on our tablets. And, we recorded the whole proposal. I knew she would be surprised, Griffin. Congratulations, you two."

"Thanks, Mariah. I am surprised and in awe of this ring. I love it, Griffin. And, I love you so much as well."

I walked over to where he was standing and wrapped his arms around me.