TTB - Chapter Six

Monday, November 12th, 2018

Sophia's POV

After putting on one of my outfits from yesterday's shopping spree, I went to get myself some breakfast.

Mariah was sitting in the kitchen eating her breakfast when I entered.

"Good morning, Sophia. I'm loving the outfit."

"Thanks, Mariah. I have Alessandro to thank for it."

I fixed myself a bowl of oatmeal and grabbed a banana. My dad is taking us out to lunch after the first class.

Bailey came running into the kitchen. She started barking to make her presence known. After eating my oatmeal, I went to give Bailey her food. Bailey barked like she said, "Thank you."

After washing my hands, I grabbed my banana.

"Are you coming to the lunch today?"

"I sure am. I'll see you at lunch. And, good luck with your project."

"Thank you." I went to grab my new, Michael Kors bag and school bag, then left the house for the university.

***************************************

As soon as I turned the hallway to get to my class, Mr. Kelley was actually standing there, without the bodyguards. Whoa! Is he finally starting to take my class seriously?

"Nice outfit," He says as I open the door.

"Thank you. It's one of the many I bought over the weekend, courtesy of Alessandro Papatonis."

"He had the nerve to come to my house yesterday, whining like a wuss. I told him that's what he gets."

After opening the door, I went to my desk, and he went to his.

"Darn right. He shouldn't have cheated on two women. I like to call my students by their first name. Is that a problem?"

"No, it's not a problem. So, can I call you Sophia?"