TTB - Chapter Twelve

Tuesday, December 4th, 2018

Griffin's POV

He said we did what?!!! I should have punched him in the mouth when I had the chance!!!

"Dean Robinson, yes, we stayed in the same room, but Mr. Jackson was nowhere near our room. He wasn't even on the same floor! Griffin and I did no such thing because I am a virgin. We are waiting. I love my teaching career and would never do anything to jeopardize it or Griffin's businesses."

"As for Mr. Jackson, all he has done is stare at me, and constantly asked me for a date. I have told him no since day one. Plus, he is old enough to be my father. No way would I get involved with someone that much older than me. I'm dating Griffin and love him only. Every day during the conference he sent me little love notes. He had no business sending me those types of things. Griffin Kelley is the only one who can send me love notes. I kept them and have them at home."

That part I didn't know. Sophia never told me that one. That's why she was upset when I saw her leaving the conference each day. She continued talking to the Dean.

"Saturday, at the Gala, Mr. Jackson asked me to dance. I didn't want to cause a scene, so I danced with him. He asked me what did I see in Griffin. Then, he said he could be more than my 'daddy.' Last time I checked my dad was Christian Parker. I DO NOT want or care for Mr. Jackson and his tactics to discredit me because I told him no."

"Thank you for telling me that, Sophia. Ms. Robertson told me that she saw him passing you the notes. And, she was on the same floor as you were and, did not see or hear you engaging in inappropriate behavior. Your father called me also and warned me about Mr. Jackson's behavior. He must have known what was going to happen, and that's why he resigned before I could fire him. And, he did it by putting a resignation letter under my door sometime yesterday evening. Sophia, you have nothing to worry about. I will warn you to be careful if you ever see Mr. Jackson again."

"Thank you, Dean Robinson."

The bell rang, and the students began filing in the class as the Dean left the room. Caleb Jackson is a dead man for trying to ruin Sophia's career!

*************************************************************

"Class is over. Everyone, please enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

Sophia did not seem like her usual, happy self while teaching. I know why, and it is that dang Mr. Jackson and his stunts he is trying to pull.

"Ms. P., are you okay? You didn't seem like yourself today." Monica asked her.

"I'm sorry, Monica. I have a lot on my mind. I try to tell myself not to let my personal life or anything else distract me while in class, but it has today."