8

I ain't motherfucking sharing

What have I done?

Why?

I didn't want those people to die, but I don't know them. I didn't know who they were. Yet I doomed myself for their lives. I—no, I can't regret it.

That would be horrible. I'd be horrible.

And I guess knew either way, I had no choice but to agree to his demand. Even if they all died, all of them, he would have found another way to make me agree.

Like—like he needed that yes, just to make me look pathetic and under his thumb.

But I didnt know those people, and I'm such a selfish person. I'm selfish. And greedy. Yet I kill my freedom so easily at his threat.
I think I've seen so much death in the past couple days that I am absolutely losing it.

But I mean I could have been selfish. Is that bad? Bad That I could have denied further.

Still There blood was on my skin, that ladies blood was—was on me.

But the woman he sent who stood around me, making me beautiful, took rags, soap, water and scrubbed it from my skin.

Washed it off me like nothing. Like it was never there. Like they had done it hundreds of times before.

And that stupid white dress was hung right in front of me and I had no choice but to stare at it.

I had done it once, I'd do it again.

I've always done what I had to in order to survive. I don't think I really gave a shit about living anymore, but I survived.

But I knew, even if I did survive, make it back to those clubs and streets, no one would have known I was gone.

No one would have looked, or cared. Who honestly would care about the junky whore no one wanted to have crash on their couch longer then a couple days.

Who stole and cheat and lied.

The only person I could consider a friend, if that was what she even was, was shot dead before me in that alley—her blood had been on me too

Five different woman circled me, covered bruises, while pinning my hair in a million places.

I stood, not because I had nothing left, but because I would survive this—I'd get back, and it won't be from the help of anyone.

They pulled a corset so tight my breast pressed heavily out the top.

Aleksei stood in the corner, in the dark, staring at me, as I stood bare from the waist down. He didn't look, he kept his gaze high, Pussy.

"Too scared to look at your masters property?" I whispered to him. And he shook his head, as I stepped into a white lace pair of panties, and felt the clipping of a garter tickle my thigh.

I was horrified that the thought of what he might expect from me tonight. If he'd go so far as to be the monster I knew he could be,

"shut up." He sneered while lighting and sticking the smoke between his lips.

"I see us being the best of friends." I smiled sarcastically.

He laughed, "cunt." He uttered

"I've been called worse." I spoke, while extending my hand for a hit.

And he looked at me, Before dropping the bud on the ground and stepping on it.

"Waste of a light." I said stubbornly, as the fucking woman presented the white fucking dress And it slipped onto my body too perfectly.