42

I'm obsessed with you

I'm not sure I've ever felt such longing

I'm not sure I've ever felt such longing. Such despair and bliss. Not when his own melted and burned and carved itself within my own. Not when his kiss tore me apart, and his hands brought on both peace and vengeance.

When his hands brushed my skin and he held me for a moment to ensure I couldn't retract myself from his grip.

This was sick. This was twisted. It was monstrous as I felt His heart beat against mine, there rhythms the same beat, as he cradled my head in his hand as his lips tore down and kissed at my collar. The restlessness of his kisses parade down my neck hardly lasted a second before he dug his teeth into my skin and drew blood.

A soft throaty scream leaving my lips, and he smiled at that, his other hand moved down my body, marking my skin as he reached the hem of my shirt. Licking my skin senselessly as he kissed and sucked my collar until blackened flushed skin replaced it.

"I know we are hardly finished talking." He admitted, whispering it into my neck with sick precision, the tips of his teeth scraping my skin as his breath sent a ricochet of shocks through my spine. As if he was craving the taste of me he bit my skin again, my blood in his mouth he whispered . "But I want to feel the way you clamp down onto me when I fuck you and make you mine."

I let out a breath, a pent up one, one I think I've been holding a while. "Ruin me." I whispered, as I took my small hand and placed it under his jaw, letting my nails did into his throat. "Make me want to be ruined by you." I said. A challenge.

This was a challenge.

He smiled, as he sat up. His eyes turning towards the balcony and the sunrise. The drying rain cloud that we're spotting away and revealing open sky. "Stand up." He said simply, not in a way that could be confused as asking, this was a demand.

I sat up only slightly, swiping my tongue along my teeth. "Or what?" I said, and that made him smile as he stepped forward again and brought his hand to my throat.

He squeezed hard, like I had, and forced me to my feet anyway, I almost gasped for air before he released only just enough to allow me take a shuttered breath. "I gave you your fucking chance to leave. To do the right thing for yourself and get as far away from me as fucking possible." He said, staring into my eyes. "You stayed. And I can promise you one thing for certain demon." He whispered, his eyes of molten ash and fire. "You will listen freely to every word I tell you, or I will make you listen," he warned.

My lips parted and I raised an eyebrow, I'd never been scared of him. I was now. I knew by the way his eyes looked at me—how that preyed and turned feral, as he waited for me to act. He wanted a fight.

I looked downwards, the state of his erection within his pants, practically staring right at me. I swallowed and turned my eyes back to his, turning them to near slits as I met him face to face.