11

You really have no idea what I have done

Aleksei POV

When Mr.Volkan walked down the steps of the plane, he looked absolutely furious. I had no idea why he chose to fly with her, despite my suggestion that she could fly in the cargo hold of my jet.

Mr.volkan never took the same plane as others, but I presume he'd made an exception in case watchful eyes hovered in question about the legitimacy of their union.

This arrangement needed to work. But it made no sense to me, why he chose such a vile, aggressive, angry woman to fill such an important place,

Sure, she was hot. I couldn't deny the thought of how good she'd look under me. She was full of secrets, and things unknown. But Mr.Volkan didn't like things unknown.

He fixed his suit as he walked closer to me, his eye practically twitching. "Tell them I'll be late." He said simply to me, before surging forward and walking towards the car that was waiting for us.

The dear Syn had yet to make her way out, but I assume that was because of all the—

She appeared at the top of the stairs looking like a maniac. She somehow was covered in blood, and her hair was wild. "Fuck you." She said pointing to me from the top. "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. FUCK ALL OF YOU." She continued as she pointed to everyone on the tarmac.

"Mrs.Volkan, this way please." I said. And her eyes, oh, they just narrowed into slits. I started to seriously wonder whether or not this woman was actually some sort of fucking demon.

"Do not call me that." She hissed, as she walked down the stairs. Making eye contact with me the whole time.

God, if she wasn't his property—I'd fuck the shit out of her. But he'd made sure to make it clear, she was not to be touched or fucked, despite what he'd threatened her with.

I watched her look left then right, before I proceeded to tell her "If you try to run, the snipers will blow your brains out." I said. And she froze halfway down the stairs.

"All of you, are so fucking violent." She said. "I just want to have peace, for 69 seconds without someone telling me my head is going to blow into pieces."

By now, Mr.Volkan was being let into the car, and I envied all the others who wouldn't have to share a vehicle with her.

I grabbed her arm as she finally made her way all the way down, and guided her towards the sleek black SUV awaiting for them. "I'm not riding with him." She told me.

"You ride with him." I told her, "or you ride with them. Naked." I told her, gesturing to all the others who began loading into tailing cars.

"Your aura tells me you definitely can't get people to sleep with you." She told me before stepping into the car.

I just shook my head as I laughed lowly, and a few of the men chuckled. I couldn't deny that this foul woman did have a little charm.

Syn POV

The ride was silent, with Aleksei in the front seat and me and Elias in the back I chose not to speak again. Until now.

Elias typed in his phone, completely detached. He acted as if my existence next to him was non-existent. I settled into my seat, turning so I was facing him.

I focused my eyes, sharpening them into the side of his head. I stared straight at him, noticing how his jaw clenched tightly.

He could feel me staring, and I smirked.

"Are we there yet?" I whispered, while leaning closer to him. Enough that his hands clenched his screen so hard it blacked in a few areas where he applied pressure.

I always forgot how easily this man could end my life. How he could take those hands and grip then around my throat and steal the life from my very lungs with his strength.

I was a dwarf compared to him. I always forgot how big and ugly of a giant he was.

That was a lie. If I didn't resent every part of him, I'd have to admit he is by far the most attractive man I have ever seen in my life. But I won't admit that, because I do resent him with every fiber of my being.

I wanted to light him aflame.

"Are we there yet?" I asked again louder and he blinked slowly. His restraint was actually mind blowing.

If I was him, I'd probably have already killed me. Shot me right in the pussy.

"Where are we going?" I whined, sinking his my seat.

He adjusted the way he was sitting, his one hand flexing and unflexing. He let out a pent up breath, as he looked at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Syn." Elias said, my name rolling off his tongue. "shut the fuck up." His words infinite, dark.

"Or what." I said back. I think I have stopped caring about consequences. I knew my death was promised, may as well go out knowing I was a raging cunt.

He shut off his phone, tucking it into the pocket of his suit.

I assumed he'd say something along the lines of 'I'll rip your guts out' or 'I'll slit your throat' like he always did, but, even when he told me he'd do it—he never did.

"Do you miss that husband of yours?" He said, looking straight. My eyes widened slightly, and my mouth fell closed.

I turned away from him, focusing my eyes back on the window I couldn't see out of. I let my eyes close, as I tried to force out every memory that flooded my head.

"Do you think he gives a shit enough to be searching for you?" Elias asked, mocking me.

"Stop." I said, as I saw my own reflection in the windows glass. Saw the scar that ran down my face.

His question however made certain, that he didn't know. He didn't know everything. He didn't know. That gave me almost a sick amount of relief.

I turned my gaze back to him, and he was now looking at me. His eyes tracing the scar, like they always did.

The tension in the car was acidic. When I breathed, it burned my lungs.

He made me feel like I was in fire. I hated him.

God.

I hate him.

Why did this happen to me? Why couldn't they have just killed me in the alley?

That would have been better then marrying him.