28

Buy them flowers today.

I found myself for the next two weeks completely and utterly bored

There was nothing to do in the massive empty house, and believe me I tried everything. The first few days after he disappeared without notice were full of brain splintering pain and no lights. And every step or move I made felt like I was walking on fucking glass.

I stayed In bed, or in a bath for almost every second of those first few days.

The bruises were fading now, they were yellow instead of a dark purple black, But I no longer felt like I was going to die, so I will count that as a plus.

I wanted drugs. Or booze. Both.

Yet he made sure to strip the alcohol fridge clean after my last break in. Lame.

I was so bored.

Aleksei never came back either, and I assumed he was where Elias was. Not that I really cared about whatever the fuck he was doing.

I'd tried to even leave, yet, the elevator would come up, but no matter what buttons I pressed—it didn't go back down. He'd locked the damn elevator somehow.

How dare he.

I hated this. Yet, it gave me the free time to think. Oh and god that was bad too.

I thought about him for a while. But realized that it either made me fire blazingly furious or horny, so I decided Id try to keep him from my mind.

Id thought about everything else. And most of it made me feel like shit. I thought about how fucked up and dream like this whole scenario I was in truly was.

How this felt like I was a character in a novel. Some fucked up book this would be.

With everything that has happened, the marriage, the mafia men, the secrets—it felt like a fever dream.

I thought about why me. Why me out of everyone?

But that too didn't bring me any good and I just felt even more pathetic. And pissed off.

Id masterbated. Surly about 20 times. And despite me being a earth shattering self lover, I got so fucking bored of that too. I'm sure he had cameras somewhere, and I wondered if he had watched me.

Id watched a million movies until my fucking head hurt. Making sure to rent the most expressive ones out of spite, and then after that I'd sit in the shower and pretend I was famous and preforming in-front of millions.

And now, I found myself tanning on the balcony. 

Naked.

The sun on full fucking blast as it warmed my skin.

Not a single soul had come through those doors for days. And even if someone did, I'd probably strangle them. I was currently a flight risk and people were supposed to be cautious when interacting with me.