46

ELIAS

ELIAS

The knock on the door was hesitant yet firm, the raps sending both our gazes away from each other. I pulled my eyes off her, something I regretfully did, with her cheeks flushed the lightest of pink and eyes fiery with intent, it was near impossible. Her hair hanging messy now, falling in front of her face as she looked at me over her lashes. She still had the bandaids on her forearm from when the doctor drew her blood for the tests.

Her gaze turned away too, her lips pursed and her eyes inquisitive. I could not wait until this shit was finished and I could take her to a surface, any surface, and convince her further of my pure intentions.

She looked deeply into my eyes for a moment, before turning and rounding to the corner to the side of my desk and spun around. She looked at me sideways as she perched her hands on it, before standing taller and edging her ass into the surface, sitting upon my papers. None that were near as important as her near bare ass sitting upon them.

"Come in." I said, despite looking at her.

He opened the door within a second, the door creaking lightly as I watched her cross her legs lazily, yet her gaze sharp with interest and excitement.

Aleksei came first, holding the door open as he pulled the dark haired woman into the room despite her hesitant resistance. She muttered a loose threat under her voice, and I ground my teeth, yet out of the corner of my eye I saw Syn smiling lowly at me. Light Siren eyes that gave a frosty and serious warning.

"Explain." I said, as I leant back into my chair, as they came to stand in the middle of the room. Syns eyes leaving mine, her gaze falling to the woman.

"Syn." The woman said with almost a breath of relief as her eyes scanned Syn over, as if she'd been partially convinced Syn had been left to my cruelty.

"Justice." Syn said with her eyes glancing over the Both of them, inching her hand backwards toward my own, stopping just an inch away.

I knew what she was doing. It was fucking working.

But as soon as she did it, she was standing again, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked to Justice and pulled her arms over her shoulders and pulled her in for a hug.

Justice May. I could see the bitches name now that my little minx got off the papers.

the two backed up a step and looked at each other, keeping their hands connected as they began reminiscing like teenage girls.

I sat forward slightly, my eyes watching Justice carefully. cautiously. I knew syn would castrate and kill me if I killed her new found friend, but I'd still put a bullet between Justices eyes if she so much as moved wrong towards her.

Aleksei shifted over as if unsure what was next. Like he was standing next to wild animals and had no idea whether to run or play dead.

He knew I wasn't going to kill this bitch. Not at the risk of Syns anger. He never would have helped her like Syn said if he thought I would. And he sure as fuck wouldn't have brought her in here to see me now. Or maybe he would.