30

No sex, no hands....no tongue

⚠️Check TWmentions of domestic Violence⚠️

There was no denying my attraction towards Elias Volkan. I don't know how it happened, or why I allowed myself to get this far into it. How I let myself want him, knowing at the end of the day I was just a piece of his plan, nothing more. God. I knew that, but fuck how he looked at me made me think it was more than that, but no matter how he looked at me, no matter what he says that I knew it'd all come falling down eventually.

It had to be his eyes that were driving me mad. Because in them I saw everything that I was. Or Maybe it was the scars and the emotional fucking
baggage he had too that made me feel a hell of a lot worse about having my own.

Or Maybe it was how he didn't even fucking care about my scars at all, he didn't look at my face and the lines down it and see a ruined half, he had to god damn look at me like I was simply the most beautiful woman on the planet.

His eyes lit my own on fire now as we were surrounded by the loud music that was starting to pull us under. I could hardly breath, and go figure dispute the music I could hear only his own breath in my ears, as his hand come forward to my chin and he lifted my gaze upwards, eye falling down over every detail of my face.  I hadn't even realized I'd looked away.

Even perched upon his lap like a cat, I still didn't measure up to the size of this man. He was tall yes, but the pure muscle and size of him, he could very well crush me if he laid on me.

And his cock—dear gods. It made no sense. When we had sinned a little on that little board room of his and my hand wound around his cock, I completely wondered whether or not if it would even fit into my kitty meow meow.

"Fucking hell" He whispered, his thumb coming to drag down my bottom lip, pulling it slightly before it bounced back in release. I shivered, wondering if I could really do this. I knew if I did, it'd hurt even more when he casted me away.

I didn't want to admit that when he does fuck off somewhere, says those words or gave me papers to sign and took off that ring, It would sting. It would hurt and I'd be so fucking angry at myself that it does. The thought that I knew it would hurt made me sick, as I told myself never again. I couldn't go through this again.

I was in too far. Too deep. I was drowning in my feelings for him, and I knew that I'd done it before.

I wanted to trust him. Give him my trust. I wanted his.He tells me he's never giving me up, but in his secrecy and his whispers I knew it wouldn't work out that way. He didn't know how to tell me, how to admit to himself that it wouldn't be as simple as just keeping me.

He'd have to give me up eventually and he knew that. Even if he stopped whatever was supposed to happen with me, I could tell by his eyes and the eyes of his men when he look at me the way he did, that it wouldn't ever just be the end of it.