47

My back arched like a cat
My position couldn't stop
You were hitting it

•••

Syn

"Here?" I asked, raising my eyebrow slightly, yet I shifted on him in some form of preparation.

His eyes trailed every inch of my face, landing on my eyes. They were sharp, and deadly serious. His hands that were on me were tense, and they dug deep and claiming into my skin.

"get on your knees demon, I won't ask again " he said, his voice low and commanding. His voice sending a echo of excitement through my body and down.

I inhaled as I placed my hands on the arm rest and placed my feet onto the ground and climbed off him, my ass hitting the desk behind me as I lowered down onto my knees before him.

I sat between his legs, the top of the desk kissing my shoulders. I kept my eyes on his as I placed my hands on the tops of his thighs.

The side of his mouth turned upwards as he sat forward, his hand coming to grip my chin, swiping his finger gently across my cheek. "Do you want me to fuck that mouth of yours?"He asked me, his tone calm for the brashness of his words.

My mouth fell open in a sigh that made me blush, as I studied his eyes. "Yes." I said, feeling a shiver kiss down my spine.

He looked at me for just a second, his fingers swiping against my skin so gently now, as if he was afraid of breaking me , yet his jaw was clenched and his eyes were so full of intent and raw desire that it looked like he wanted to spread me in half.

"So fucking beautiful." He said, his voice rough and sincere, as he slushed the chair back and stood, standing before me. His covered erection so close to me.

I had to sit up higher on my knees to get a good angle, as I looked up at him and thought I might orgasm at the simple sight of him, the light above him, his eyes on me, I felt so naked under his gaze and I hadn't even taken my clothes off.

He brought his hands to his pants, and begins to undo them, sliding his trousers down to his thighs.

Fuck.

I bit my lip as he pulled his hard cock out of his boxers. I swallowed, watching his eyes. "Put it in your mouth." He said to me, and I smiled

Leaning forward slightly, I flicked my tongue over his tip, sending his hand into my hair and a shiver to travel the course of his skin, his inhale sharp as I circled his head with my tongue.

His fingers lacing onto my hair tightened, as if in warning.

So with my eyes on his I closed my mouth along his cock and took him into my mouth, moving my tongue along him in duo as I bobbed my head on his cock.

"Fucking hell." He groaned lowly, the sound making my clit throb. I was soaked, and I wanted him to slide his fingers along the folds of my pussy.

he bucked his hips, "put your hands on my legs Syn." He said to me and I did, I would do whatever he fucking told me to right now, god look what constant orgasmic sex has done to me. "tap if it's too much." He said, his cock still in my mouth and I nodded.

His started slow, and I dreaded myself. His one hand in my hair and his other on the desk, as he began to fuck my mouth.

Saliva dripped down my chin, and I sighed on his cock. Moving my tongue along him and tightened my mouth, my vision blurring with the tears that began to well in my eyes.