44

If I were to kiss you then go to hell, I would
So then I can brag with the devils I saw heaven without ever entering it

Syn POV

"Why am I wearing a wig and a hooker dress?" I said, as he opened my door and held his hand out for me. The dress was hardly covering, open down the front, held together by string, and a blond wig that was definitely not my colour.

"It's Precautionary, flower." He said going into ho further explanation, his eyes that were surveying the courtyard were weary and alert. When I came to stand bedside him I noticed all the guards and guns. How they kept them tight in their hands. Some of them were looking at us, at me. Others stared into the wilderness around us as if someone was waiting just behind the gated fence.

When Elias turned his gaze to me and closed the door, I said "I look like I'm one of the hookers you bring home."

"I don't bring anyone home anymore. There is no hookers."

"Mhm." I teased.

And it was as if he wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it. "I haven't slept with anyone else since before the club. I didn't sleep with anyone even after you left me."He said to vindicate himself in a way, as of desperate to ensure I knew. "It's only you." he continued when I didn't answer right away, as he looked over my face. "it's just you." He said. His melancholy eyes seeming to pierce me good and deeply.

Guns cocked around me,and I closed my lips together for a moment. My heart beginning to pound relentlessly. "On high alert are we?" I said. This wig is beginning to make my head itch.

"Silas wants you dead." He said, as if I had forgotten such imperative information. "And that isn't fucking happening. For now he thinks your dead, And I intend to keep in that way."

"Surely he'll find out." I said, looking at the guards and how their eyes turned to look me over. "Someone will say something." I added, noticing all the eyes on us, on me. How many people there were, and how even one of them could be a snitch, and how I could die because of it.

"Maybe." He said simply, and I turned to look at him, and how his jaw was clench and his face was stoic.

"Should I put up more of a slut act? Really sell this look?" I said, stopping him right before the door that was held open.

"After." He said looking at me, looking me over. "But take off the wig flower when you do, and keep on that dress." He whispered, motioning for me to enter.

God. Now I have a lady boner. Internal boner. I want sex.

"What are we doing here Elias?" I asked finally, as he came behind me, gripping into my hand as he guided us down the hall.

He looked at me for a moment, and I raised my eyebrows. "I should have gotten you to see a doctor the second I saw you." He said.

"I hardly need a doctor." I said, pursing my lips as he opened a set of doors for us and pushed me hurriedly inside.

He said nothing to me at first simply looking to the guards that stood on the other side of the door. "No one comes through these." He said, as I stopped and look down the hall and how it lead to a set of doors that looked utterly evil. Doctors kind of creep my out.

The doors closed behind us and he turned to me again, looking at my face, then to the light bruises and ruff skin from where the ropes were tied, and the scrapes on my stomach from how the knife had kissed my skin when I hit the water.

He brought his hand to my chin, and tilted my head up, as if inspecting my face, his eyes light and full of concern. Yet despite that, he said lowly "I wasn't asking." He said and I raised my eyebrow as he leant forward and kissed my head before dragging me with him down the hall.