13

Oh, I hate you so

ELIAS POV

the lights were red, and they made the whores little diamond two piece sparkles as she spun on the pole before us. Smoke from darts circling the air making the stove lights turn to streams.

Aleksei sat close, elbows on his knees, his gun in his waistband ready. His knee tapping as he surveyed the door.

"When I heard you had settled down with a woman Mr.Volkan." The man said, as he sat across from me, with a naked woman perched on his lap. "I almost couldn't believe it."

I cracked my knuckles, but said nothing.

This bastard.

He noticed my silence, and smirked. "You really think that he will fall for your little trick?" He said to me, words thick with disapproval.

"He will believe what he needs to." Aleksei spoke for me. As I leaned back into the seat, focusing my eyes on the little dancer.

Blond. Blue eyes. Fair skin.

"Yet you come to me, asking for my services." He laughed, as he inhaled from the joint in his hand. Before turning his head and blowing it in the opposite direction.

"I must remind you Donatello." I said, as I stood up. And his eyes shifted a little, as did his figure in the seat. I made my way closer, in this tiny caged private room. "That your usefulness to me, is what keeps you alive." I whispered to him, and he lowered his eyes to the ground.

"You drive a hard bargain." He said. "I'll do what you ask. But if there is nothing to be found about her?"

"Look harder."

•••

SYN POV

They had pull me from bed in the dead of the night, and we left Cuba in what seemed to be utter urgency.

I protested all the way to his stupid little private plane. This time, there were no cuffs, or gags. And the assumption was to be made that those would be applied if I was and I quote "a problem."

But as the plane rose in the sky, the clouds past, and the suns slowly rose from the dawn, I had no words to say.

Not because I was scared of repercussions, but because today, I didn't want a fight. Elias had looked at me several times, as I sat curled on the chair staring outside the little window, like he was waiting for me to do something. Waiting like I was a little hazard he just knew would be dangerous.

"Stop staring." I whispered, as the pilot noted over the speaker we were minutes to landing.

"No fighting today?" He asked me, and I turned my gaze to him. To the various smudged lipstick prints on his white collar.

I smirked lowly, shaking my head. "No" I said, pursing my lips. "For now."

He said nothing more, as he reached into his pocket, and pulled out a joint, sticking it between his teeth, about to light it. The flame lighting on his skin in the low glow of the planes dim night lights.

"Since you fuck other woman, when can I fuck other men?" I said, and he stopped all action. The flame dying.

He turned his gaze to me, eyes like slits. I only smiled. Which seemed to only anger him more.

He lit the joint quickly. "The moment I find out another man has touched between your legs, I will kill him In front of you." He said darkly, and by the time I knew he had meant it.

"Seems hardly fair." I said.

"You want to test me on this matter Syn?" He said.

"I said I wasn't in the mood to fight." I told him, with a smile. As the plane began its decent.

He turned his gaze away from me. His jaw clenching.

"You're so easy to puss off you know that?" I smiled. And he shit his gaze to me once more.

"you are a woman who makes it very easy to hate her." He told me.

"My main goal isn't to make you like me. Not sure where you got that little fantasy."

His eye twitched.

Like it said. Easy.

He shook his head as he stuck the joint back in his mouth. "You will sleep in my room from now on."

My face dropped. "The fuck I will."

"This isn't a discussion."

"You are delusional if you think I'll sleep in a bed where you fuck hookers." I growled leaning forward and gripping the chair arms with my nails.

"I never bring woman I fuck into my own bedroom." He told me.

"Like that has any comfort to me." I told him. As the plane skidded on the runway.

"This isn't a discussion."

"What happened to me getting my own house?" I asked.

"My deal stays true. You'll get your house. When I've determined you are not a danger to yourself or others."

"I can promise I will always be a danger to myself and especially to others." I hissed.

"Then it'll take a long time before you get it."

"You cunt." I said, as the plane door began to open. I stood up quickly, shaking my head as I walked to the exit.

The new morning lighting up my skin. Aleksei was at the bottom. 

I turned to Elias, and he was looking at me.

"Hey Aleksei" I said, and he nodded. "want to have sex?" I said before smiling at Elias and walking out of the plane and down the stairs.