7

When I say something, I mean it.

"IF YOU TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME, I WILL CUT OFF YOUR DICK

"IF YOU TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME, I WILL CUT OFF YOUR DICK." I screamed, as Aleksei
guided me handcuffed down the hallway.
Pushing me from the back, despite me grounding my feet into the carpet.

They'd slipped me into a dress, and they learned this time, and tied my arms so I couldn't claw. Treated my like a wild animal. Wild.

"You really are fucking mental aren't you?" He growled, grabbing my hair. As he leant down and and spun me, before throwing me over his shoulder like I was a deer killed meant for the slaughter.

"Oh you have no idea baby." I screamed, as I thrashed my legs. But I just heard him laugh, as he pinned my legs flat to his chest. "I'll murder you! I'll kill you! I kill everyone one of you!" I screamed, and everyone laughed as if my weak display of postponed vengeance was funny.

And I might me a chronic liar, but when I do tell truths, spit threats. I mean them And I'll do anything to fulfil them.

"You're really going to have to behave tonight." Aleksei purred, as he guided us through hallways until we were in a cement room full of cars. "Or he really will kill you." He finished as he set me down. His eyes wavering over mine, searching, questioning.

I was taken aback, at how his eyes seemed to lack that... monstrosity. At least in this moment. It made me wonder, how much of their bravery and darkness was a mask.

"He can gladly." I said, pushing my own thoughts and questions from my mind. "death is better then a living hell" I growled

But he just smiled, as he opened the black cars door. "Hell my dear is not worse than him." He whispered, as with one hand he pushed me face first into the open door and slammed it shut after me.

I caught myself on the seat, my stomach pressing flat against the cold leather.

The car was dark, but the trim lit up red and shine through the car. It was the right of deep red, almost like a cherry.

But I never truly saw red until I saw the way it reflected off his eyes.

I spooked, gasping as I forced myself up right. "Do you just sit in the dark all day, Jesus!" I screamed, the backed out windows letting no pure sunlight through.

But he didn't answer, he just looked. Eyes manic and restrained.

"Where the fuck—" I began, as he tipped back a glass of something as he sat directly across from me in this suv, only a few staggered feet apart, the Crystal glass shining like diamonds. In the others and , he held his gun, and oh it reflected the red and all his intentions like glass too.

He brought the weapon to his lips, tapping it, before turning it to me, resting the butt of it on his lap. The barrel pointed at me. "One wrong move and you're dead." He told me, the words slipping off his lips about as easy as the liquor had slid down them.