ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR ENEMY!

************************************
{Early morning;6:45a.m.}

(Author's POV)
It was almost one hour after a beautiful sunrise. Birds were chirping all over the area as if they are singing so cheerfully! The sound of leaves falling over the bare gardens was so mesmerizing to the ears. In total, it was such an amazing morning untill everything stopped, and the sudden voice of some stupid alarm started ringing,

"wHo lEt tHe dOgS oUt wOoF woOf wOof ~~"

And there she was! Min y/n,the darling daughter of one of the biggest CEO in seoul "Min enterprises"! The fun loving, topper of her university, and kind natured girl! But most probably the most LAZIEST among the min's!! (But not more than her elder brother🤭).Burrying her face inside her pillow she groaned , "ughhh!! Why the hell this alarm started ringing again??? I slept just around 4 a.m. after watching my favorite kdrama! And this!! THIS STUPID ALARM STARTED RINGING AGAIN!!!!!" saying this she threw her pillow on the alarm clock and it fell down and stopped! And she tried to sleep again!

After almost 5 minutes, she heard the knocking on the door. Ms. Suzy, the head maid in the mansion came inside with the food tray with y/n's favorite pancakes along with apple juice! "Good morning madam y/n, hope you had a great sleep?" "Aunty!! You don't have to address me as madam please!! You know I hate that! ", Y/n said trying to wake up from her bed! Ms suzy chuckled! Ms.suzy was there for y/n when she was only 5 years old. Y/n always treated her like a very close person and vice versa! That is why she calls her aunty.

"Wakey wakey y/n! You have to go to the college my sweetie! Otherwise you'll be late! It's almost 7:15!!", Ms. Suzy said. There she opened her eyes! " Oh shit!! I'll be latee!!!! Byee aunty!", she said running and grabbing her clothes and shutting her bathroom door closed as Ms. Suzy chuckles! It was her first day to college after summer break for two weeks! She's not a girly girl! She always dresses her in baggy clothes though she have such a nice body but she doesn't like to show her skin much as like some bitchy girls! Y/n was a sweetheart of her college due to her kind and cooperative nature! After taking a quick shower, she wore a grey baggy tees and stripped Jean with a loose bun! She doesn't like to wear makeup much so she just applied lipstick and here she goes downstairs!

(Her outfit!)👇

{Timeskip; 8:15a

{Timeskip; 8:15a.m.}

"Good morning mom dad!!",Y/n entered with a cheerful smile on her face as she gave hug to her mom dad, who were eating their breakfast in the dining area. Along with them, Y/n's elder brother, Min yoongi was also eating his breakfast said, " Yaah! Don't you wish good morning to your oppa? 😾 as everyone chukled.He was 4 years older than Y/n. She came and smack his head saying," Good morning lil meow meow!" "Lil..?? Yaah! Am older than you!", yoongi said making a fake angry pout As everyone started laughing. "Aww my cutiee oppa", she said to yoongi giving him a hug as everyone along with maids fondly adore this brother-sister duo! Min's were a dreamy family for everyone! Mr. And Mrs. Min loves their children unconditionally! They always support their children in each and every decision! And y/n and yoongi too! They always respect their parents in each and every decision! They were such a happy family! After breakfast everyone bid goodbyes to each other as Mr. Min and yoongi got ready to Leave for the office while y/n get in car to leave for her college!

{Timeskip to the college}

(Y/n's POV)
I was in my locker room currently waiting for my bestie Anna to arrive! We were going to meet each other after almost 2 weeks as she went to USA to meet her family there! Suddenly someone literally screamed my name coming towards me. And there she came! "Annaaaaaa!!! " I shouted as I hugged her tightly! "Y/nnnnnnnn!! " She shouted with same energy. We were meeting as if we were meeting after ages. It is btw!! Two weeks without her seems like that only coz she was my one and only bestie since diapers!! Except for her, Everyone in school and college addresses me as a rich nerd just because I was the daughter of most successful CEO in the city and a topper too! These jealous bitches ughh!😒Everyone was eyeing us there but do we both care? Hell nah! We were hugging each other like koala untill we heard screaming of girls from the other side.

There enters the bad boy of the school JEON JUNGKOOK...........

************************************