Chapter 13

"why, just look how cute you've gotten rimuru-sama!"

'tch. wait why am i even mad?' william said in his thoughts while drinking a cup of tea

"you can recognize me? even though i'm not a slime?"

"of course i can!"

"well anyways i'll be going to test my abilities in another planet i dont want to destroy this world now would i?"

"mhm"

william got outside and as he crouched the ground cracked and he flew faster than the speed of light

"erm... s-sir? this is just a spare outfit, but i'd apprecuate it if you wore it. you may not have the parts but you're still naked as they come."

"ah, thanks."

rimuru wore the cloths and got on ranga to take a stroll

"good morning Rimuru!" the villagers greeted rimuru

"good morning" 'the homes are still just temporary tents as the water and plambing systems have been given higher priority for the time being. but there are permanent structures here and there, like workshops for kaijin and the dwarven brothers. rigurd's talent for organization and leadership is greater than expected.'

"lord rimuru! are you leaving?"

"i am. just a little cave, that's all. that rmeinds me, are the goblin lords coming in handy?"

"yes, of course!"

'after an influx of about five hundred new residents... even rigurd couldn't manage the entire village alone. so i named four goblin lords that would work beneath him. their names are rugurd, regurd and rogurd... the ministers in charge of legislation and administration, repectively... while the lone female ririna, was made minister of production. the positions are largely symbolic for now. i figure we can decide on their precise duties further down the road'

"by the way rimuru-sama will you ot be needing any food today?"

"there's no point, since my slime body has no sense of tas..." 'hm?! of course how could i forget?! i'm finally able to transform into a human! and i haven't had a single delicious meal yet!!' "no wait. starting today, i will be eating with the rest of you."

"you will?! then tonight we will have a banquet. i will instruct ririna that we are to prepare a feast."

"good. i'm looking forward to it."

rimuru rode on ranga's back away from the village and into the forest

'yahooo!! i wonder what's on the menu? is it meat?! it's gotta be meat!! i'd love some rice to go with it but we don't have the plants, sadly... i'll have to go looking for some to cultivate!' rimuru noticed he was drooling and slurped it "oops." rimuru and rigur bumped into each other "yo rigur!"

"rimuru-sama!"

"thanks for your work on village security and food procurement! we're panning a feast for tonight. so catch us something especially tasty."

"you're going to eat with us this time?"

"you bet! this body has an actual sense of taste!"

"if you eat enough will your boobs fill ou-" a had was summoned and hit gobta through several trees"

"huh? where did that come from?"

"from me" william said through his hand

"what? i thought you were in another planet?"