Chapter 65: God Damn Liar

we return back to phobio and geld's battle as footman dodged Geld's attack

Footman:hoho... how surprising, I didn't expect them to defeat charybdis this easily

Tear:right? even we wouldn't have been able to defeat it!" Phobio was about to pounce on tear but tear backflipped and kicked Phobio's chin "alright then. you're so persistent, mister panther! "

Footman:as fun as this had been, let's call it off here. clauuman's forces are already in tatters. we must report this unfortunate state of affairs to him. so if you'll excuse us." Geld suddenly appeared in front of phobio and guarded him as Footman threw several sphere attacks as they got away

Geld:they got away." 'benimaru-sama, can you hear me? the clowns had fled.

Benimaru:'got it. we've confirmed their involvment in the invasion. that should be enough. Geld, I need you to take charge for a bit. there's on last guy that we gotta deal with. let me handle him.

Geld:'roger that.' "I see he's not one of those commanders that always follows his impulses

Phobio:sorry, Geld. I've been holding you back.

Geld:that is not true. we may have lost the fight but we're still alive we just have to seize the victory next time.

Midley:I can't believe it defeating charybdis

Sphia:did you just say charybdis? the monster that possessed that idiot phobio's body... you're saying he came back?!?!??!!?!?!!?

Hermes:no uh... he did come back, but he got wiped out right away.

Sphia:NANI!?!

Midley:calm down, it was only a fraction of the real one's it looked like it was using yamza as a core for it's power." 'with that said, there's no way any normal majin would be able to defeat two of those at the same time. a monster that's able to do that would definitely be... disaster class'

a swirl of darkness appeared as benimaru came out of it.

Benimaru:hey. it looks like you've been keeping my friends comapany.

Gabil:b-benimaru-sama!

Benimaru:what's going on here?

Gabil:these people are the holy knights of the dragon worshipers they're lady milim's subordinates.

Benimaru:what? milim-sama's?! alright let me try to get this straight. while clayman's forces have already been destroyed, do you still have the will to fight us?

Hermes:nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope NOPE!!!

Midley:if you're asking me if I plan to continue this fighting, then no. but if you ask me if I have the will power to keep fighting, then yes. in fact, I would even say I would like to fight you.

Benimaru:I see. then it seems like we're the same of mind.

Sphia:whoa! that would be unwise!!

Gabil:I agree, Benimaru-sama! if we fight them here, then lady milim would deinitely say something like "I wanna join too!" taht would be a real catastrophe for tempest!!

Benimaru:yeah, yeah, there's certainly no point in fighting here anyways. besides... if I were to fight, I'd better get ready to kill him. or else I'd end up being the loser.

Midley:perhaps...but I don't think even I would be able to endure the attack that obliterated that charybdis although I am confident that I could beat you before you get to use it.

Benimaru:ho~? is that so?

Gabil:Stop it, you two!!!

Hermes:Stop it, you two!!! ah right. there was something I wanted to ask one of you. how in the world did your reinforcements get here? I don't think you would have been able to make it in time unless you used something like teleportation magic.