chapter 16

So, its been several days since benimaru's group joined our village

William is holding rimuru as usual while shion stood beside william

"and today's first day you decided to prepare lunch for us shion."

"that's right"

"I wonder what you cooked"

"lady shuna was busy producing clothes, so i figured that meant the kitchen could use an extra pair of hands. gobichi insisted it wasn't necessary though"

"ah i see"

"that's very good of you shion"

"thank you william-sama"

"shall we stop and see shuna"

"ok."

benimaru and hakuro was watching them talk and the two of them said in their thoughts:'best luck William-sama, Rimuru-sama'

inside one of kaijin's brother's shop

"ahh this is very fine stuff" one of kaijin's brothers said

"and you say this fabric. was woven from silk shuna?" one of kaijin's brothers pointed

"yes the hellmoth cocoons i use to make it are quite rich with magicules.so it's very sturdy material."

"ah i see. so it should be useful for defensive purposes."

"do you suppose dyeing agents will take to it?"

"this is fantastic you've already got silk production up and running?"

"i'm so glad you've came to visit me. Rimuru-sama, William-sama"

"i heard you were quite busy over here, and i was curious how is it going?" william asked

"the loom that kaijin built for me is quite excellent and easy to use"

"that's good to here"

"we should be on our way Rimuru-sama William-sama"

"are you undertaking the secretarial work like you were asked shion?"

"of course my lady"

shion nomitated to be rimuru's and william's secretary we agreed with the plan, because at least she looks the part, but..."

shuna grinned

"hee hee i could take care of rimuru-sama and william-sama for a bit of you want."

"that will not be necessary. i've got the situation under control

shuna and shion pulled on rimuru and william

"umm shuna? i have something to ask you."

"oh! yes?"

rimuru turned back into human form

"there we go. can you make clothes for me too? i could use some nice, everyday outfits and such" rimuru gave them drawings "like these"

"of course i will, Rimuru-sama what about you william-sama?"

"hmm... sure i could get some comfy clothes"

"very well then i'm going to put together the most wonderful wardrobe for you two"

'phew that seems to setteles the situation' william said while letting out a relaxing sigh

"you too, garm and dord."

"we've got this!"

"dont take advantage of any opportunities to touch her butt"