chapter 15

"Please please wait a moment there are huge risks in naming. that's why it's considered high-class"

"no problem no problem i've said it's not a problem"

"but...."

'risj is talking about that right?' rimuru said reffering to him getting sleepy 'it's the guse use in magic power and switching over to low activity mode. as long as it's not one-time naming a large amount of names this time there is only 6 individuals' "or are you soing that you disliked being named by me?"

"it's absolutely not that..."

"no objections"

"brother-sama!"

"indebted to your good will i shall accept"

"then let's start-"

after naming rimuru fell asleep

william sighed "shoulda known hey young man the oldest"

"yes?"

"i shall name you myself"

"i am honored"

" you'll be hakuro, now let's wait for rimuru to wake up"

"shall i hold rimuru-sama?"

"no..."

"please?"

"nah.."

after a few hours

"ah rimuru you woke up"

"good morning rimuru-sama!"

"that... who are you?"

"well to start of i'm william"

"not you, them.."

benimaru came inside the tent

"rimuru-sama you are awake." benimaru knelt with hakuro

"you are... the young master of the tribe?"

"yes"

"now the people that recieved your all turned into oni. i am benimaru"

'now i remembered! after the naming i entered a state of low activity that said what happened? oni?? isnt it supposed to be ogre tribe?? before the big physique has shrank down by a circle (what the hell is shrink down by a circle whatever) however to say the huge leap of inner magical power comapred to previously is surpising is this the repeat of the shocking change like the goblins that said from ogres evolved into oni...'

"rimuru-sama i am shuna it's great that you are able to awaken"

'shuna...that ogre's tribe princess she orginally looked very cute now whe have become a beautiful young maiden'

"i am shion really like the name rimuru-sama bestowed upon me"

'this big chested beauty is shion... with the wildness lessened changed into a intelligent beauty'

"and the old ma-... huh?! he turned into a much much younger version?!"

"ho ho it seems like william-sama's naming was too powerful this is my prime look"

"so that's what happens when william names someone.. oni's ah... oni is-"

"is very rare ad only the powerful beings will be evolved after many long years. to have 6 oni evolved is unprecidented."

"you seem to be..."

"the name you bestowed upon me is soei rimuru-sama i'm sincerely happy for your rapid recovery."