chapter 67:complete interferance from the Glitch God

the chapter opens as Milim is punching Rimuru reapetedly and Rimuru dodging

Raphael:notice:analysis of demon lord milim has been completed.

Rimuru:ooh! I've been waiting for that raphae-san! were you able to dispel clayman's curse?'

Raphael:answer: no curses were detected. unable to detect any curses casted upon demon lord Milim this-" Raphael was cut off by milim punching Rimuru and Rimuru dodging by an inch

William:'as I thought' William smiled 'now when should I interfere?'

Rimuru:'are you kidding me? are you really controlling milim using magic that even raphael can't unravel? clayman you bastard. your magic is stronger than I thought after all, huh?'

Raphael:no that is incorrect. there are traces of the domination magic demon dominate on the orb of her arm bracelet...

Rimuru:'orb? which means that as long as we destroy the orb, we can free her from the curse.'

William:'fufu, silly Rimuru'

Raphael:no that is not-

Rimuru:'the orb on her arm bracelet you said. orb. orb...' rimuru finally spotted the orb on Milim's arm 'given that milim's entire body's surrounded by that aura, I can't even get to it with my normal attacks. I could probably do it with the storm magic that I got from my ultimate skill: [STORM DRAGON VELDORA] but judging by it's name, it's porbably more of an Area of Effect Attack. would be kinda hard to aim for just the orb...'

Raphael:suggestion a magicule absorbstion attack using beelzebub.

Rimuru:'that could work' he said in his thoughts as beelzebub surrounds Rimuru's arm as Milim landed a kick on the ground luckily Rimuru dodged and his Beelzebub managed to somehow work as Milim looked annoyed 'I could keep chipping away at milim's energy like this... as soon as she let's her guard down, for even a second, that'll be my chance to break the orb. but hondestly, rather than trying to go for a one-in-a-million chance... it's probably more realistic to take down the caster clayman himself.'

Shion was battling clayman as she used her sword to break clayman's

Clayman:ugh.

Shion:that's it? for someone who calls himself a demon lord you're pretty weak.

Clayman: you bitch. you're just some slime and human's henchman don't get ahead of yourself. GO!! [MARIONETTE DANCE]!!" he yelled as he threw marionettes that transformed into several monsters and was ready to attack but was destroyed by shion with one swing of her sword "ha...hahahaha! well done. crushing my dolls so easily...dolls infused with the souls of real strong majin."

Shion:pfft. they really were nothing to worry about.

Clayman:hmph what, you thought this was the end? I did say... that they were infused with the souls of majin. RISE UP FOR ME ONCE MORE! IT'S TIME TO DANCE! A DANCE TO SEND THIS DEMON OFF TO HELL!" the dolls didn't stands up possibly shy of dancing once again "what- what the hell?! they're not coming but to life? why...why not...?!!" he then noticed that the souls are gone

Shion:it seems like our little playtime with dolls is over.

Clayman:'that great sword...there's no way. are you saying you consuemd the souls?!'

Shion:let's play tag instead." shion ran to clayman ready to slash him using her sword as we cut to Rimuru and Milim

Ranga:master!" ranga said through [THOUGHT COMMUNICATION] or TC for short

Rimuru:ranga? what happened? are you in trouble?" Rimuru responded with the same method

Ranga:No. I mean to say...I am in no physical danger, but I am at a loss." Ranga said as Rimuru responded with confusion