Chapter 19

"we have decided to fight the orc army the decisive battle will occure at the marshes" rimuru says while sitting on a throne and beside him was william also sitting on a throne

"if we win good if we lose we wont."

"hm? ~hey william this isnt a part of our speech. besides how would you know that they're weaker than you?~"

"~the fact that the world is still here and not destroyed makes me believe i am stronger~"

"..? how strong a- you know what never mind. Even if we have a higher chance of winning if we still lose we'll retreat to the treatant's village as fast as circumstances follow honestly said the enemy is not weak. though our goal is not winning do not fear even if when we lose." 'that said what is this embarrassing sedan chair i'm sitting on i want this to end faster!' "the situation will be notified to everyone through thought transmission everyone remember to keep calm and only move according to orders." rimuru sighed "then william will be announcing the names that are going to be in the first squad!!"

Back to the marshes...

"my master wishes to form an alliance with you"

"alliance? how can i form an alliance when i don't know your parties strength."

"my masters william-sama and rimuru-sama has recieved the offer from a dryad to fight the orc's army..."

"personally from the guardian of the forest?!"

"according to the dryad the one leading the orc tribe is an orc lord. do consider your current situation."

"orc lord." 'as expected '

"hum? what william or rimuru! i have never even heard of the name before! their masters probably fear the orcs and came to cling onto us. doesnt he simply want us to save him? if that's so you guys should just honestly beg us for help-"

"silence."

"eh?"

"shut your mouth immediately."

"head if you're like this they will look down on us..." a string on his neck began to get cut him

"what...thread?!"

"please allow me to apologize for my people's rudeness is it possible to release that thread? aren't we having an equal conversation?"

"..." soei released the thread "pardon me, i am not threatening you. but i would not allow others to laugh about my masters"

'he dares say that... if not for my immediate reaction that lizardman would have been decapitated.' "i believe that in this whole jura forest there would be no one that is stupid enough to dare to counterfit the use of the guardian of the forest's name. according to my observation. you... though there's a huge differenece in your appearance should be an ogre in the west south region, correct?"

"i'm no longer an ogre now. the moment rimuru-sama bestowed me the name of soei i transformed into an oni."

"oni?!" 'the rarest evolution of the ogre tribe that means the being that bestowed the name must be that of a higher ranking...! the appearance of an orc lord... in such a deadlock situation. help from the strong. naturally i have no reason to refuse but...' "soei do allow me to have a condition."

"i'd like to hear the details"

back to where rimuru is

rimuru was being dressed up by the girls in another room next to william while william was fighting the urge to watch him be dressed up this is the biggest fight he had ever had you can visibly see vains on his body as he shakily tries to drink his tea and eat his cookie