Chapter 30

William's pov.

"oh? do you have some method of attack that might actually affect me?"

"i have several millions though one speacial attack is enough."

"wa ha ha ha! then i should like to see it! but you must promise to serve me if it fails to have any effect understood?"

"okay, then" i walked slowly then suddenly dashed with something in my hand as i suddenly appeared in front of milim i pushed the thing on her mouth making her swallow

"...wh-what is this?! i've never tasted such a delicious thing in my life!!"

"heh, called it... what's wrong demon lord milim? are you curious as to what i gave you? heh if you admit that you've lost and i won i might give you the rest."

"but... but i..."

i swallowed some "this really is delicious huh."

"aah!!"

"better choose soon milim otherwise it might be all gone." i was going to add the honey in my tea but whatevs

"w-wait! i have a proposal!! a draw if we call it a draw? we can call of everything that was wagered."

"oh really?"

"b-but that's not all of course. i'll swaer an oath to not harm your people!!"

'i win' i gave milim the honey as i walked closer to rimuru and the others

"are you all okay?"

"yes William-sama we are very sorry william-sama, rimuru-sama" they bowed

"we understand, right rimuru?"

"yeah you were only trying to keep us safe. but next time be careful. now, let's return to town"

while returning into town milim is on azuma with me

"hey level with me: have you two considered being a demon lord?"

"nah"

"i haven't and won't"

"but you guys would be a demon lord! it's cool, right? you two always admired being so powerful and menacing right?"

"not gonna happen"

"i'm already powerful and i can be menacing if i want."

"whaaaaaaaat?! then what do you guys look forward to in life? what keeps you two going?!"

"lot's of things for example my town, my subordinates"

"and my biggest problem is that there's too much to do."

"but a demon lord get's to boast and brag to maijin and humans."

"that's pretty boring." 'besides, i can brag to gods'

"wh-what are you saying what you're doing is more fun than being a demon lord?! that's not fair! it's not fair" she said shaking the hell out of me "let me join your group, then!!" she said while tears on her eyes"

"guh! fine fine!! i'll show you around town."

"will you?! promise?!"

"yeah! just stop shaking me!!" she stopped shaking me

"well done william-sama" shion muttered to herself

"better report to rigurd" benimaru said to soei

"well... i guess i'll just call you "milim" then. call me "rimuru" and call william, well "william"