Chapter 14

"let me show you what fire means in my dimension please watch closely fire of life..." he put his arm up and a huge like very huge ball of white fire came out shocking everyone except rimuru cuz he just accepted the fact that he is something close equal or more than a god

"oh.. those flames it does not use magicules in the surrounding air it simply comes from him himself its color, heat and size represents his power.."

"well? would you still want to fight?"

"grr..."

'good he's scared just tell me your going to surrender and get this over with'

"young master, take the princess and flee i will buy you some time to-"

"shut up, old man"

"which one? me or that young man"

"shut up, i bear the suffering of my fallen comrades on my shoulders... and now, when i finally found the object of our vengeance, you want me to turn and run? you must be joking. i was raised to be our future cheiftain. i still have my pride! i would rather perish in the glory of vengeance than live in shame."

"young master.... in that case i shall join you."

william sighed "i guess i have to ki-"

"no, brother please stop!" the pink female ogre said interviening

"out of the way!

"i do not think this people is our enemy!"

"why do you say that? the man behind him wears the same mask as the one who attacked our village. you said it yourself!"

"i did but those two hobgoblins, who mightily resisted my magic incapacitation... seem to truly understand and revere this one. as does the wolves who were keeping me at bay..."

"do close ranga/inazuma"

"this one's behavior is too diferrent form the majin who led the orcs."

'nice you're almost there!'

"think hard about who this girl is really trying to protect. well, "young master"?

"hrm..."

william made his fire dissapear like

"what did you just?"

"i made it disappear i didnt need it anyways i have lots of ways to show my power that was just the most contained way"

"so... who are you then?"

"me? i'm a monster not sure what kind though and him? he's a slime"

"a slime? that's nonsense you don't expect me to..."

rimuru tranformed into a slime

"what?!"

"you.."

"you're right"

"as for this mask it's a memento of a woman i only received it this moring. if you want to examine it closer to see if it really belongs to the one who attacked your village, be my guest" rimuru gave the mask to the ogre "here. don't get it dirty"

"s-sure..." he looked at it for a moment "it does look similar this seems to be infused with an anti magic power. but the majin who attacked us was not bothering to hide any aura"

"which means..."

"yup"

"forgive us-

"no it's not your fault you were absolutely weak"