Chapter 50:Be it a human, monster, or God

In the meeting room, where meetings happen I know, shocking

Rimuru:I'm sure that we're all feeling anxious, so let us start the meeting. I'm sure you've already been informed by rigurd beforehand, but now,we need to discuss how we're going to deal with those humans, as well as resurrecting those who died. with these two agendas in mind, there's one more thing I need to tell you. I will become a demon lord. that is all. now, let us begin

rimuru first, asked everyone about their opinion about humans

?:I cannot and will not forgive the humans, after what they did.

?:me too I no longer have the confidence of treating humans as I did once before.

Rimuru:'that is to be expected, I mean even I hate humans now...'

Gobta:i... While I hate knights from the farmus kingdom who killed gobzo and...him, People like youm and his men are the same students under master, and are our comrades. folks like them are clearly the exception.

Youm:gobta...' youm said smiling

Rimuru:don't worry gobta, you can say his name

Rigur:I agree with gobta. kaval and his group came all the way here out of concern. they are trustworthy friends. that is what I believe

Rigurd:the people who first offered their help were sir myourmiles, and the human adventurers. we call them "humans", but we shouldn't lump them all together there are those who we can call allies, and those who are not.

everyone started to discuss this but they were a bit more unforgiving I mean the only reason they're not going to full on war is because rimuru doesn't want that the only reason they aren't causing total extinction is because rimuru wouldn't like that

Rimuru:hey guys... I was originally human in my previous life." he said as everyone in the room not including the clone look at him in surprise "I suppose..."

Eren:rimuru-san

Rimuru:you can consider me as one of the world travelers

Clone:I am too well I mean my creator is," the clone said as everyone turned to shock again

rimuru proceeded to tell his backstory

Rimuru:the reason my rule of "don't attack humans" was made based on that reason. the reason why I claimed that I liked humans, is because I was once human myself even if I were to regret them now, there's nothing that I can do to deny that. however, although you were the ones who hurt because of my rules that was never my intention. even though I am a monster, I've always believed that my heart was of a human. so with my mind set, I ended up spending a long time within a human city." 'if only I had arrived sooner none of this would've happened if only I had arrived sooner he would still be alive no his opponent was too powerful for him even if I were to battle with him, he'll still die, I am just too weak, huh.' "I am sorry. all of this is my fault."

Shuna:that is not true. we also believed you will be there to protect us, always. that belief still stands now. this was never a porblem that rimuru-sama should have to endure alone.

Rimuru:shuna...

Benimaru:to think It was my little sister who spoke up first. how deplorable. when I lost connection to rimuru-sama, I've lost my common sense. at that moment, a harrowing sensation began to spread within my heart even though I was asked to stand guard while he was away, my heart still depended on rimuru-sama, no matter where he was at. and because of that, I was unable to prevent the disaster.

Rigur:wait, benimaru-san! if you put it that way, then it is I who is responsible"

geld:no. the ones who first crossed the road. should have been monitered

after a blaming session

Rimuru:wait a second, all of you!! in the end, I'm the one...

Hakuro:rimuru-sama. even if you made up your mind, that won't be any problem this event was due to our own negligence. as well as our own weakness. it is not our own faults for letting them run amok! is it not, everyon!!

Rigurd: you and William-sama can be as selfish as you wish rimuru-sama and william-sama are our beloved master. even if you were to become a demon lord who coexist with humans or if he were to become a chaos god who dos nothing but battle, we will follow whichever path you two would lead us.

Rimuru:don't you hate the fact that... a former human as one of your masters?

Gobta:isn't rimuru-sama and william-sama still rimuru-sama and william-sama?

Shuna picked up rimuru

Shuna:wether you two are a monster or a human or a god rimuru-sama and william-sama are the ones who we embrace. no matter the incarnation, none of those matters.

Rimuru:...yeah. yeah.

Shuna: ara, rimuru-sama have you melted a little bit?

Rimuru:quiet, you! I'm gonna rest a bit

Shuna: I wonder what would william-sama do if he saw you

Rimuru:he'll probably tease me till death"