Chapter 66:the tale of the ancient demon lord

Guy Crimson Primordial Demon: The first Demon Lord Derived from the great spirit of Darkness, he is one of the seven primordial demons. as first Primordial, he rules over the realm of the dead. right after lesser demons are born, they have no color. eventually, they aquire seven colors, depending on their nature. people usually summoned colorless lesser demons or colored greater demons. but sometimes there were exceptions...

we cut to a man crawling across the floor

?:urghh... why...? even though you were summoned to annihilate our enemies! why did you annihilate our country too?!

Guy:as compensation. the price of your wish was too much for you. you should've seen this coming.

?:you...you damn...crimson demon!...

Primordial Red... heeded his master's wishes and destroyed the enemy country, but he destroyed his master's too.

Guy:People's screams sure sound nice... maybe I should use them for my name"

that day the first "true demon lord" was born but that occured tens of millenia ago. still young for people born in Alphatale

we return back to walpurgis

Clayman:are you really sure everyone? about forgiving this ineferior slime's impudence? he's insulting us demon lords!

Guy:I don't really care. clayman, since you're a demon lord, too, why don't you show us that you can beat these guys on with your own strength?

William:don't worry I'll intervene when it is necessary Rimuru" William leaned on his chhair while drinking his tea

Rimuru:we have a place to fight right now. so let's get on with it.

Clayman:ku...kukuku! my, my." a fox ran to him "although I truly despise dirtying my own hands, I guess it's come to this anyway. I've blundered this time." he picked up the fox "this is an order. Kill Rimuru Tempest" he whispered to the fox suddenly milim disappeared and reappeared punching the ground but Rimuru was able to dodge

Rimuru:just admit it. in the end, you rely on others.

Clayman:how do you mean? milim isn't exactly a girl who listens to others willy-nilly is she? she's arrived at these decisions herself. Guy is there a problem with that?

Guy:not at all. if Milim's fighting on her own volition I won't stop her." 'I don't know about "him" though.'

Rimuru:well, whatever. I was planning to save her anyway. I'll just undo your brainwashing even if it takes all I got.

Clayman:quit prattling, slime... you're going to die in despair!

Rimuru:you're the one who's going to die, clayman but not by my hands. " suddenly shion appeared from behind him as she began to punch him multiple times as it made it look like she has multiple arms as the final punch laid clayman slid across the floor

Shion:can I go ahead, Rimuru-sama, William-sama?

William:hah, beat ass ask later as always.

Clayman:y-y you insolent" he began to rapidly regenerate. "you insolent little!!!" a puppet appeared as the little fox from before began to grow "don't get ahead of yourself... I'll kill all of you!" Rimuru dodged milim from falling and kicking him "don't get cocky, you dirty slime. nine head!"

Rimuru:Ranga!"

Ranga:yes!" he ran to the fox "I will be your opponent!" he then bit the fox

Rimuru:shion, I leave clayman and his lackeys to you.

Shion:got it! Rimuru-sama, you...

Rimuru:I...Will save Milim!" he dodged milim's attack again as a huge shockwave formed and made Dino fell from his chair