Chapter 47: A new chance

a carriage suddenly stopped by hayate

Kaval:whoa, whoa.

Rigur:sir kaval!" rigur said as he got off his tempest wolf

Kaval:i've heard the situation from the merchants. I don't know what to say... if there's anything we can do to help, let us know.

Kaval:I thank you for your concern...

Eren:rigur-san! where's rimuru-sama and William-sama?!

Rigur:lady eren! I'm...very sorry... rimuru-sama has requested to be alone...and William-sama...William-sama" rigur shed tears "is not with us anymore..."

Kaval:no way... he's...is rimuru-sama okay?

Rigur:...sorta, he ordered everyone to keep their distance

Kaval:the boss actually said that?... I understand. we'll stay outside of town for a while. so let us know at anytime if you need someone.

Rigur:thank you

Eren:... rigur-san, i'm begging you. please make a request to rimuru-san. there's something I really need to tell him.

Gido:young miss, that's a bit...

Kaval:yeah, eren. there are people here who's holding back..." kaval looked to see determination in eren's eyes "sir rigur, i'm depending on you too.

Rigur:huh, no but...

Gido:i'm also depending on you...

Eren:we're sorry for making such a reckless request. but, this is something that rimuru-sama needs to hear right now...

somewhere

GS:notice: search results no application. the magic of complete resurrection could not be found... notice:it is currently infinitely impossible to resurrect William

Rimuru:I see...'I can't stay here like this forever, the bodies will eventually decompose as magicules, and disappear. disappear...' rimuru arrived at where william's and shion's body and the others bodies are "[GLUTTONY]" 'the very least I could do is let them rest in piece within me...'

GS:notice:it is impossible to use the skill:[GLUTTONY] on the individual, William

Rimuru:not even that, huh-

eren:rimuru-san!

Rimuru:so you came. thank you. But, please wait for a moment... I need to start my work.

Eren:...umm, rimuru-san, although the possibility is very low... no, it is virtually impossible. but, but it's still there. a fairy tale about the resurrection from the dead.

Rimuru:'a fairy tale? but that's just a fictional story. why are you telling me this? stop it' rimuru's hand twitched 'you're making me hope. that there's still I can do for these guys, for him... for these guys? is that what it is?...no I just don't want to lose them. to lose him...

Eren:although you may think it's just a myth, but it's a tale based on true historical events. so that's why-

Rimuru:hah...hahaha.

Eren:rimuru-san?

Rimuru:no. i'm sorry I just felt so happy, I just. revival of the dead, huh. it's like a story from him as long as the possibility isn't zero percent, that's more than enough. tell me more, eren" he says as he removed his mask

To be continued