☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Requested by: PumpkinFlour

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Twins | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

You remember the night when your twin brother, Izuku, was told he wouldn't develop a Quirk. You felt really bad for him...

You remember thinking "That must be really bad... but hey, at least I'll get a Quirk!"

Haha... if ONLY you knew how wrong you were...

In a surprising turn of events, you didn't develop a Quirk either.

Your name is (Y/N) Midoriya, you have a twin brother named Izuku.

Somehow, both of you ended up being Quirkless... maybe it had something to do with the fact that you were twins. You two have both dealt with some pretty bad bullying your whole lives.

You had given up on your dreams of becoming a Hero a long time ago, you knew that realistically it wasn't gonna happen.

Izuku, however, never gave up on his dream. He knew he'd become a Hero, he'd just have a harder time becoming one.

"Aaaaand then he told me to kill myself." Izuku sighed, telling you about his day.

You two were in different classes, probably for your own good, and your walks home would usually consist of the two of you telling each other about your days.

"Why don't you ever just stand up to him?" You asked.

"Well, Kacchan is a lot stronger than me... I'd probably die if I tried fighting him." He responded.

"Yeah, but still, Katsuki's been treating you like this for years, Izuku! He at least deserves a good slap to the face." You said. "Also, why do you still call him 'Kacchan'?"

"I just have a hard time pronouncing his name, (Y/N)!" He nervously yelled. "Plus, he still calls me 'Deku', so it's kinda out of spite."

As you two walked, you suddenly remembered something.

"...SHIT MOM TOLD ME TO GET THE GROCERIES-!"

You turned the other way, and ran off to complete your all-important mission.

"Meet you back home, Izuku!" You yelled to him as you ran.

Little did you know, you were about to miss out on something very exciting.

That 'very exciting' thing being your brother meeting his favourite Hero...

Despite you giving up on your dreams of becoming a Hero, you still wanted to go to UA. It's a prestigious school, it'll probably look good on a future resume, right?

You did well enough in the written part of the exams to weasel your way into general studies.

Though, you were more surprised when you heard about Izuku's results. SOMEHOW, he had gotten into the Hero course?? Like, you were happy for him of course, but... how?

Whatever, it's not like he'll tell you.

A few months went by, and everything was going well!

You were still made fun of sometimes, but you didn't let it bother you.

You didn't know, but Izuku was actually very worried for you.

"What if (Y/N) just gets treated even worse now that I have a Quirk?"
"What if people beat her up? UA is filled with people that have super powerful Quirks, they could really hurt her!"

For some reason, everyone in your class seemed to avoid you.

And the ones who didn't were just overly-nice to you.

You were kinda weirded out since this came out of nowhere, but it was better than having people make fun of you.

One day, a classmate of yours was found shot to death just outside the school.

Little did you know, they hadn't been shot.

No, that death was the work of your brother. He thought that person would hurt you, so he knew he had to do something!

Izuku flicked his finger into this person's mouth, and just like that, it looked like that person had been shot.

He regretted it.

He knew that wasn't the right thing to do, but... this person was going to hurt you! He had to do it!

As Izuku looked at the blood on his gloved hand, he sighed.

"Ok, I admit it..."

"I might be acting a bit over protective..."