☆~Denki Kaminari~☆

Last day of school moment

this chapter isn't too serious, btw

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | GhOsT!!1!!!! | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

You were still in shock from what you saw happen two months ago.

You watched your best friend's skull get bashed in with a metal bat.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)... but I had to do it~!"

You never expected Kaminari to do something like that... let alone to Kirishima.

You also never expected him to fucking kidnap you.

Tonight, something very... unexpected happened.

"Psst! (Y/N)!"

"W... w-what...?" You asked as you slowly woke up.

Standing above you, you saw the face of... Kirishima.

"AAAAHH-! THE DEAD HAS RIDSEN FROM THE GROUND!" You yelled, slapping him across the face. "GET BACK FOUL DEMON!!"

"H-HEY WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)?!" Kirishima yelled. "IT'S ME, I'M ALIVE!"

"O-ok.... if you are alive, then..." You paused, looking him up and down. "T-then how did you survive getting your skull bashed in by Kaminari...?"

"I survived because he's an idiot and forgot about my hardening!"

"Oh. Yeah. To be honest I forta forgot about it in the moment too..." You admitted. "Well I'm glad you're alive!"

"Yeah yeah, now come on, I'm gonna get you out of here!"

Uuuuuuuunfortunately for you, however, Kaminari just happened to run into you two.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH A GHOST!!" Kaminari yelled, innediately electrocuting Kirishima.

"Welp. Don't think he's coming back from this one."

"Oh. Oh shit. He was still alive, huh..." Kaminari said to himself as Kirishima collapsed. "That's a surprise...!"

"Know what? I don't think I'm getting out of here anytime soon. I'm just gonna tell you that I love you." You said, absolutely done with everything.

"Oh wow! Really? That's amazing!!"

"To be honest, I still don't really understand what's going on, (Y/N)..." Kaminari told you.