♤~Katsuki Bakugou~♤

Hope this one is good ;)

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | "I Love You" | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

The infection takes effect almost immediately.

You will lose all feeling around the area of the bite, and it will begin to spread.

It takes weeks for the virus to fully take over, but it's effects are very painful.

UA has become a safe haven.

Due to the barrier, which keeps out un authorized personnel, no infected person can get in.

A little girl within the walls is the key to creating a cure.

But until a cure is created, uninfected survivors will be allowed to stay within the walls.

"I'm going out to search for survivors."

That was the last thing Kirishima heard Bakugou yell that day.

He knew that if he came back while everyone else was still awake, they'd surely have questions...

So he came back when everyone was asleep.

That way, nobody could ask him about his arm.

"I'll be fine..." Bakugou said to himself, bandaging up his arm. "Nobody... nobody has to know."

He wrapped the bandages tightly around his arm, sighing as he looked at it. A cure will be made soon, right? So that means it's ok that he's doing this... right?

"Bakugou!" He heard a familiar voice yell out. Shit, it's Kirishima-! Well, at least his arm is bandaged up already... "O-oh thank god you're ok!" Kirishima yelled, sounding relieved.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! OF COURSE I'M OK, IDIOT!"

"I was worried for you, dude!" Kirishima worridly yelled. "You didn't come back, so I-I was really worried those zombies got you..."

"Wait... you were worried...?" Bakugou asked. "Why were you worried...?"

"Because you're important to me, Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled, his eyes welling up with tears.

"A-ah shit... I'm crying." Kirishima said, laughing slightly. "That's embarrassing!"

"Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah, I am. It's just that... my family's probably dead, you know? So I don't really have anyone else..." Kirishima smiled while his tears fell down his face. "At this point, I'm pretty sure you're the only 'normal' thing in my life! It'd... really suck... to lose you."

Bakugou looked around, to make sure nobody else was around to see it, and...

He hugged Kirishima.

"I'm not going anywhere, you dumbass." Bakugou whispered. He glanced at the bandages on his arm. "Not yet, at least."

Weeks passed.

No cure had been made yet.

Progress was definitely being made, but... there was no cure.

Bakugou was running out of time.

There was only one other option he could take.

"Bakugou? You wanted to see me?" Kirishima asked, opening the door to Bakugou's dorm room.

"Close the door, I don't want anyone else hearing this." Bakugou demanded.

Kirishima did as asked. A feeling of nervousness began growing within him as Bakugou stared him in the eyes.

"I need you to do something for me."

"Y-yeah, sure! What... what do you need...?"

Bakugou grabbed something from on top of his desk, and shoved it into Kirishima's hands.

"W-wait, is this your-"

"I need you to shoot me."

"WHAT?! NO! I-I CAN'T DO THAT!"

"You NEED to." Bakugou said. "I didn't want to show you this, but..."

Bakugou pulled the bandages off of his arm, allowing Kirishima to see the gruesome bite mark, and the slight rotting of the flesh around it.

"Bakugou, you-"

"Yeah. I got bitten a few weeks ago. I didn't know what else I could do, so I just bandaged it up. I thought a cure would be made in time, but... I guess I was wrong." Bakugou confessed. "I want you to kill me before the infection does."

"What...?" Kirishima asked, horrified. "No, I.... I can't do that to you... "

"Yes you can. All you need to do is cock the gun, and pull the trigger. It's easy." Bakugou explained.

"No, t-that's not what I mean-!" Kirishima started crying. "I... I can't kill you, Bakugou... I j-just can't do that to you...! Get someone else to do it, please, I-"

"It has to be you." Bakugou said, placing his hand on Kirishima's face, wiping his tears. "You're the only person I would let do this."

Kirishima took a deep breath, and mentally prepared himself for what he was about to do.

He cocked the gun, and aimed it at Bakugou's head.

"I'm..." Kirishima wiped his eyes, but it didn't help him stop crying. "I-I'm really sorry..."

"You don't have to be." Bakugou smiled. "Now do it. Kill be before I become one of those disgusting zombies."

"I love you, Bakugou."

"Heh... I'm not usually one for emotional shit, but..."

"I love you too, Kirishima-"

BANG-!