☆~Shouto Todoroki~☆

I am so fucking tired it's 4am bc I'm an idiot who thought "yeah I can write a chapter at midnight, that won't have any repercussions at all!"

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or whatever. As previously mentioned, I am exhausted, and will now be going to sleep.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Trapped Forever | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"TODOROKI!!" You screamed, tears streaming down your face. You were trying your best to run, but you couldn't go any farther. Your 'loving' 'boyfriend' had chained you to a wall in his basement.

Life has been so hard on you recently...

Todoroki kidnapped you, revealing to you a side of his usually cold personality you had never seen before.

You tried to escape because, you know, he's clearly insane... but he caught you...and brought you back here, and chained you up.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but you need to learn your lesson after that stunt you pulled. I'm going to keep you down here for a few days, understand?"

You didn't even know Todoroki that well before this...

You talked to each other maybe once. You thought he'd just forget who you were after that, but... apparently he didn't.

"T-TODOROKI PLEASE!! LET ME OUT, I'LL BE GOOD FOR YOU, I-I-I PROMISE!!!" You screamed again, hoping he could hear you. You were sobbing at this point. "I-I'LL NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN!"

"Why would you run away from me? I just want to know... here, you have everything you could ever want. Anything you desire, I can get for you. And here, you have your ture love- me- so... why would you try to run?"

He truly seems to believe he's in the right. Todoroki doesn't see anything wrong with what he's  doing...

Honestly, Todoroki scares you.

He has a deadly power he can use on you whenever he wants to, he has no problem with chaining you up and letting you go without food for days, he's drugged you before, and... he believes he's done nothing wrong.

"(Y/N)... if you run away again... I'll cut off your feet."

"(Y/N), I'm home."

Todoroki opened the door at the top of the stairs, light shining into the room from behind him.

"Sorry I was gone for so long. I had to get groceries, and..." He smiled to himself. "A little surprise for you."

"S...s-surprise...?" You timidly asked, watching him walk down the stairs.

"Oh. Have you been crying?" Todoroki asked you. "What's wrong?" He walked over to you, and sat down on his knees next to you

You feel to the ground and laid your head in his lap, starting to cry uncontrollably. You felt Todoroki place a cold hand on your head. 

"...these past few days have been rough on you, haven't they, (Y/N)...?" Todoroki asked. "I'm sorry... but you understand I had to do this, don't you?"

"O-of course I do, Todoroki..." You said, calming down slightly. "I... I-I'm sorry I ever... tried to run away from you..."

"All is forgiven, don't worry. By the way..." He paused for a moment. "Your punishment is over...!"

"Wait, r-really?!"

"Of course, (Y/N)~"

"Though, before I unlock those chains you're in, I do have an... important question for you." Todoroki told you. You lifted yourself off of Todoroki, and he pulled something out of his pocket. "This is the surprise I was talking about earlier, by the way."

You were horrified at what he presented to you.

...

An engagement ring.

"Please marry me, (Y/N)."

You knew you wouldn't be allowed to say no.

You're trapped with him forever, aren't you?