Chapter 7

When Iza woke up the next day, she didn't have the chance to see the tiger beastman again, since his bedding lied empty on the floor next to her bed. She then looked at the window and it was slightly closed, but not locked. So she figured that her guest left earlier. Akira also decided to leave earlier, due to him not taking spare clothes.

Two weeks have passed by after that strange encounter. While she was working on the accountant software, someone approached her from behind, leaned down to her, and covered her eyes with his hands. "Guess who~." "Mikey! It's been forever since we've seen each other!" "It's good to see you too, Iza." The man behind her said and uncovered her eyes.

Michael Garcia. A 24 year old man, with a tanned skin, broad chest and strong arms. His face was like that of a young greek god's. His eyes blue like an ocean and his raven black hair styled into a side swept hairstyle, gave a mystique and dangerous aura to him. The man had on a pair of black jeans and a light blue shirt on with rolled up sleeves. On his showed forearms were slightly visible veins, and even a few scars that added him some charm. On his right ear there was visible a silver earring.

While these two were conversing back and forth, many women in the room started whispering and gossiping about this breathtaking man. One of them even dared to go to him and took his hand in hers, while squeezing his arm with her chest in attempt to get his attention. She was wearing a very short skirt that hardly hid her butt, and white shirt with a very big cleavage. "Hey there, handsome~. Ditch this nobody and join me somewhere, huh~? We can have loots of fun there~. What do you say~?"

The man looked at her and inside, he was hurling out with disgust by her behavior. "If she won't stop with this, then I will punch her on this fake, plastic face. Also, who allows to wear clothes like that in the office? What a bitch." But he decided to keep his cool, he smiled then and said "Excuse me, but I'm already taken, so no thank you." " Oh, please~. Your girlfriend won't know anything about this~."

The man glanced at Iza with eyes that asked for help. Iza suddenly got a wicked idea, stood up and said "Sheila, leave the poor guy alone." "Why, he's not your boyfriend?" "Same goes to you." "So? I could careless about the fact that he already has a girlfriend." "Sheila, you idiot. He doesn't have a girlfriend. He's gay." Iza said, trying to hold in her laughter.

Everybody in the office started laughing, but not at the man but at the dumbstruck Sheila. Even Michael himself snorted at this situation. "W-what?! But it doesn't count!"  "Sorry lady, but I love my partner waaay too much to pay attention to attention-seeking hyenas like you." Then everybody started laughing even more, while Sheila in matter of 5 seconds turned into a cherry and ran through the office door, while tears started to spread tons of mascara on her cheeks.

" God, it's been so long since someone roasted that bitch! I already like you man." Said Rebecca. "Thanks, but just in case, I'm not in any kind of relationship. Also, I like girls, but not whores like this one. Where did you get an idea like that, hmm?" Michael said, while looking at Iza, who was looking at her phone.

"Hmm? Oh, I just wanted to help you finally detach this parasite from you, so I thought that this would make her stop." "A creative idea, must I say. But next time don't say stuff like that." "But it was the only thing that came to my mind! Also, you must admit that it was worth Sheila's hilarious response!" "Yeah, you're right. Either way, thanks for intervening."

Rebecca suddenly realized she has some stuff to bring to their boss. "Hey Iza, can you finish this document? You already know the basics, and I have to take care of some tasks boss entrusted to me." "Yeah, sure. See ya." "Yeah, bye!" the girl said, then waved to the man and went in direction of door.

When she was gone, Iza pointed her attention towards the computer and in meantime started conversing with the man. "Soo, how's your life been treating you?" "Rather good. Except the fact, that our construction site has been destroyed. And here we were nearly done with building the dang building!" Michael said, while brushing his fingers through his hair out of frustration. "Oh, so it was your workplace? I'm sorry to hear that." "Don't be. Afterall, probably some beastman did it to pour his emotions out or start something. That's why I'm here."