Chapter 11

The next day Iza visited her grandma and told her about the events, that recently occured around her. But she didn't utter a single word about Akira and Michael being beastmen. When the woman heard about the assault incident, she became pale for a moment which worried the girl. But when the woman heard she was saved by Akira and Michael, she calmed down knowing now, that nothing bad happened to her.

"Grandma?" "Yes?" "Have you ever been in a love triangle?" "No sweety, I haven't. Why do you ask?" The girl looked embarassed to the side, and said "Because yesterday both Akira and Mikey confessed to me at the same time." When Iza looked at her grandma, she saw her mouth being open agape while her eyes were about to pop out. "Jaja se ze mnie robisz?" (colloquial polish saying, that means "Are you kidding me?" or "Are you making fun of me?") "Chciałabym" (Wish I could.) "Muszę przyznać, że mnie zatkało." (I must admit that I'm dumbfounded.) After saying it Iza started to ask the woman questions regarding her health, not wanting to continue this awkward for both of them topic.

...

"Soo how did it go?" Rebecca asked Iza. "How did what go?" "Your date with Ivan two days ago. I completely forgot to ask you about it yesterday." "Rebecca, we're only friends. Besides, I already have someone else on my mind with whom I decided to start going out." "Oooh, now that's even more interesting. Who is it?" "I'll tell you and Alice after work." "Alright. We haven't seen each other for quite some time. How is she doing with her boyfriend?"

"He dumped her for some plastic a year ago." "For real?! Poor girl!" "Don't worry about her. Despite her small frame, she's a fierce and strong one. Actually, she quickly found herself a nice, tall and pretty girlfriend." "Ooh, so she's bi?" "Yeah. Why, do you have something against it?" "Absolutely not! I actually support her, since she's very strong after a break up with that jackass." The girls chatted for a little while longer and continued with their work.

After work both girls returned to their homes and changed into something more fancy. Then they met up at "Dolphin's Love" club. There they met with Alice, who waved them to sit next to her. They all chatted about their personal lives and work. Iza finally told them about Michael and Akira courting her, to which girls congratulated her and wished her luck. After some time Alice spoke. "Girls, I have something to announce to you two." Alice said, while all three of them were sitting by a counter in a club. "Is something the matter Alice?" "Yeah, why so serious?"

The shortest girl took a breath in and showed them her right hand. On her ring finger was visible a beautiful ring, with a pink rose on a silver ring, that also had a little diamond in the rose. "Guys, I'm getting married!" After this announcement Rebecca and Iza both squealed, happy for their friend's joy. "Congrats, Alice! I'm sure that Audrey will make you hundred times happier, than this asshole Eric." "Sooo~, when's the wedding ~?" Alice started answering their questions, overjoyed by their reaction. "Well, we decided to not make it too fancy. We actually thought about the wedding on the beach, but not in traditional white wedding dresses. We've decided to make it Hawai themed, and for everyone to have loose beach clothes on. Of course, men will have to have  shirts on and women shall wear nice summer dresses."

"And what about the main couple~?" "Well, since we have quite different styles and appearances, I will wear a white, chi chi london bridal midi dress, while Audrey will put on a black jake*s cocktail dress. And we both plan to have our hair down, with some flowers as decoration." "Wow, you already have such a beautiful plan of it. Wait, but you still didn't answer Rebecca's question. " "Oh, we have reserved it on 31st of June in 2085. After the wedding, we plan on having a honeymoon in Brazil!" "Wow Alice, I'm so happy for you! Wait so that's in 3 years?!" "Yes! That's why the drinks today are on me! I'm your sponsor for tonight!" the girl then raised their glasses and said 'cheers'. "Now that you two already know" Alice started saying, as she took out of her purse 2 closed envelopes. "I want for both of you to be my braidsmaids. These are the invitations for my wedding. Of course, take your time to confirm your presence there, with or without a partner. Of course I'd appreciate it if you did it before 1st of September 2024, since we need by that time to make some guest list. Also Iza, I have a personal request to you." "Sure, what is it?" "Will you say a speech on my wedding for me, as my honor bride?" "Of course I will!" "Yay, you're the best!"