Chapter 44

The upcoming week was about to be crazy. At the airport, both Izabela and Akira were confused, seeing three rather than two people. Turns out, that the teenager girl was Gaja Tamiko, Akane's younger sister. She wasn't supposed to come with her sister and brother-in-law to America as she was a 14 year old middle schooler. She somehow managed to outwit both her parents and the couple, by pretending to be sick and staying behind in her room. However, no one noticed that she took out some of her sister's money and bought herself a ticket to America too. She packed up her suitcase and tagged along behind Akane and Riku. They noticed it only when she showed up on the plane, but it was already too late for her to go back home, because the plane was already in the air. The couple apologized to Akira and Iza for inconvenience and asked them if they could lend them some cash to book a hotel room to stay at.

"We're really sorry that my idiot sister got such stupid idea. I don't know what's gotten into her." Akane apologized to Iza for Tamiko's behavior, when she saw how the girl showed Iza her middle finger. "It's fine, really." "It isn't! That little rascal already gives my mother a headache because all she does is hang out with those 'friends' of hers all the time, doing makeup rather than try studying a little, not to mention skipping classes! If she fails another class just because she had a whim to come with us to States, then I don't know what will there be of her! And now we need to book a hotel room not for two, but also one more for three people!" She screamed frustrated by this situation. Someone put their hand on her shoulder in a reassuring manner. It was Riku, who allowed his wife to rest her forehead on him. "We will be fine." Although he tried to sound confident, his awkward smile said otherwise. "Why don't you stay at my uncle's house?" Akira offered. Hearing this both of them looked up at him with shock. "Can we?" "Of course you can. Uncle has enough space for you to stay there." "Wow, it would be great! But what about you? If we take up the space there, then where are you supposed to sleep at?" "Don't worry, I'll stay at one of my friends' place." Then Tamiko cut in with an innocent smile to her face and overly sweetened tone. "Who said you have to stay at someone else's place? We can always share one be-" "Absolutely not!" "Why?!" "You've already caused him and his girlfriend enough problems and now you dare give such bold proposition?!" "Who said that they're together?!" "Akira did!"

While these two were bickering back and forth, both men and Iza looked at the situation from the side. The girl didn't understand a single word said there, but now she knew what it means to have siblings that don't like to listen to you. "Hey Akira?" The man looked in her direction, paying now a of his attention to her. "Don't you want to crash at my place? You could stay in the guest room if you'd like." She said, looking at how fiercely the two girls were fighting in language she didn't understand. "You know what? I wouldn't mind. Is your grandma fine with me staying over?" "She will be more than happy. And if she has something against this agreement, then ask your uncle to pamper her into agreeing to you staying over." "... Okay. Can I come over tonight already?" "Sure." They conversed, while looking at Tamiko and Akane, who still shouted at each other, not closer to any sort of agreement or peace. The women slowly started to calm down, until everything eventually went down.

...

"Jack, could you go to the manager with these documents?" She asked him, handing him the documents in the air. She was washed out of any good energy she mostly had in her. When Akira came to her house to stay over, he wanted to cuddle with her before falling asleep. For a moment Izabela wanted to give in the affection, but the man's words still didn't leave her mind and reminded her about themselves. She shunned him off to the guest room, saying she's tired and he probably also needs to get some normal rest with more space. Not to mention, the way Tamiko seemed to be quite confident to seduce Akira also didn't let her have some peace of mind.

For the last few days Tamiko would often interrupt any alone time the couple could have together. Be it after work when they wanted to relax and eat something in peace, or simply go on walks. The girl had some weird ability to always find them. And regardless if they wanted it or not, she always forced her way through, not letting either of them to have a say in this matter. Once, she 'accidentally' spilled her coke all over Izabela's white shirt. Seeing this, she laughed at how pathetic she looked now and made a commotion in the fast food bar. Akira saw this and reprimanded the girl for her behavior, who pretended to not hear a thing. Seeing that nothing worked on her, the man threatened her with calling Akane to pick her up. The girl immediately calmed down and dared not to cause any more trouble. As he finally managed to gain control over the teen, Akira pointed his attention to Iza. But she was so much angry and embarrassed by the sudden turn of events, that she took her things, paid for the food she hasn't even touched and left the fast food bar with small tears in her eyes.