Chapter 54

"Ouch!" Izabela groaned while sitting in her chair. From that night when she allowed the men to do with her what they want passed already two weeks. During this time, she would constantly avoid each of them, since they both seemed to persistently reach out to her. Was she scared of them? No. Was she disappointed in them? Also no. The truth is she felt embarrassed by herself for the way she acted back there. Each time she felt another new sensation back then made her feel like a pervert. "It's been already so many days and I still feel sore everywhere." She groaned once again, while walking from Rebecca's desk to hers since she had to hand her a few documents.

That day when she woke up and realized what has just happened, she momentarily flushed red and wanted to run away as far as possible. While she tried to get out of the men's arms caging her in-between them, she winced from time to time due to terrible pain she felt in her lower half. As she finally got out of there and managed to somehow make a few more steps towards the bathroom, at the same time she was collecting all remains of her torn clothes, which were her undershirt and undergarments. She was annoyed about them being in that state, since now she couldn't wear them anymore. She threw them away in the trash can and started to dress in her other clothes, hoping that no one would pay attention to how she looked like. After making sure she was ready, she checked for the last time at the men that now were in their human forms.

Putting aside how sore she was, she couldn't stop hating herself for doing this. For letting herself be consumed by her desires and not thoroughly thinking about it. She also reprimanded herself for not taking into account their current state, where Michael and Akira were under influence of their beastly self. She didn't blame them though, because they were really strong-willed and opposing to let themselves get carried away and doing it to her without her consent. "Oh well, the fault is on my side so if they hate me for it then that'll be reasonable." She muttered to herself.

"I'm sorry?" Jacque's voice pierced through her thought to her and immediately gained the girl's attention. She turned to the man, who stood next to her with a worried expression. She totally forgot that she was at her workplace and not alone. "A-ahaha, nothing Jack. It was nothing." She retorted back, knowing that the man was rather perceptive with people. "Is that so? Maybe you want me to listen to you? Could it be you're in trouble and don't know what to do?" "Ahh-. ... Are you Dr Xavier or something?" "Doctor who?" "A dude from X-Men. He could read minds or something like that." "Oh, no I'm not. But now I remember that I watched a few movies from these. I'd say they are kinda cool." "You really think so?" "Yeah. But I'm not a devoted fan or something, I just enjoy watching movies like those from time to time. But I'd say that my favorite movie is Footloose."

"Footloose?" "Yeah." "Isn't it a rather old one? I don't remember a title like this one. Wait, there was a song like that, or?" "That's right. It is an old one as you said. But it's really enjoyable to watch. If you ever have time you better watch it. Unless you're not a fan of non science-fiction movies." "I'll consider your advice if I get a chance to. But thanks, I appreciate your offer. So, except for a friendly talk what else brings you to me?" "I did the task you told me to do. I just wanted to confirm it to you and know if there's something else you want to appoint me to?" "Hmm. I'll check it real quick and tell you if you have to make any corrections. But if you have free time and still want to work, then go and ask Patrick if he needs help. The guy always has a big share of work to do, so I wouldn't mind him being offered a helping hand."

"Understand. But I have another question." "Is it work related?" "No." "... Alright. Shoot." "Were you in an accident by any chance recently? Because I've noticed you groaning for this last week whenever you had to get up, walk or sit down. Did something happen?" Izabela looked at him surprised by the question. She then hid her face behind her hand in shame, with her cheeks slightly flushed. "Is it that obvious?" "Normally no, but if paid closer attention then yes." At this the girl's face momentarily turned even redder and she didn't know how to answer. "Ahh, uhm. Oh, last time I slipped and ended up falling on my butt, hitting that one spot with hard concrete. It hurt me a lot and still does." "Shouldn't you go to doctor then? You might be a injured if it still hurts you so much." "Nah, I'm fine. It's not like I broke a bone or something. Now go on and do your job."