Chapter 27

On Sunday morning, Izabela decided to prepare a breakfast, as an apology for the last night. She boiled some eggs, sizzled some bacon and put some bread in a toaster. At one moment, she heard someone come out of the guest room and knew immediately, that it was Akira. The man yawned a bit, stretching a little. At the same time, his limbs made a nice crack sound with every muscle flex.

When he came out of the room, first thing he noticed was the smell of something tasty and sounds of someone walking in the kitchen. He then came to the room and noticed Izabela preparing breakfast. After making sure the girl didn't notice him, he wanted to go back to his room, put his clothes on and go back home unnoticed, but failed when Izabela without turning to him said "Good morning, Akira. Can you please stay for breakfast? I want to make things clear about... yesterday." The male was silent for a while and decided to reply. "I don't know, Iza. Are you certain about that? Yesterday was quite... strange for both of us."

"I know I'm pushy but please, I'll explain myself. Just stay and eat this breakfast with me, as a form of apology for the last night's incident." "Hmm, why not? Also, it's not entirely your fault. If I told about it, then nothing like... that would happen." He said, looking to the side embarrassed. The girl was relieved that the man decided to clear things with her, so they then sat together at the table and started eating breakfast. While munching on the food, the radio was turned on and some nice music was playing at the moment there.

When they finished eating, they awkwardly sat in silence, opposite to one another. Izabela wanted to break it down, when Akira was the first one to speak. "I'm really sorry for making you feel uncomfortable yesterday. I actually had no control over it and well-" "Actually it's my fault. When I saw you tense up and take my hand away after I tried to touch your ears for the first time, I should have taken this as a bait and not push myself onto you."

While saying this, Izabela bowed with her head down in shame. "It's fine, really. Actually, if I explained to you the reason behind my behavior, then probably this situation wouldn't happen." The girl curiously came closer to the man and asked him to tell her more about it. "Well you see. We beastmen, have more erogenous areas than humans do. For example, while touching my ears or the back of them, you can accidentally cause a friction down here." He said, pointing his index finger to the lower part of his body.

Then Izabela realized her mistake and felt even more ashamed. She covered her face with her hands in shame. "Akira." "Yes?" "Just kill me, right here and right now." "Huh? What are you talking about?!" "Because I just lost my dignity as a woman!" The man suddenly became even more flustered and confused. "Wait what?! Of course not, you had no idea what you were doing! I'd understand it if you knew that yet did it on purpose. Let's just forget and not remind about it to one another." He said, taking a bite of his toast. "Of course. Once again, I'm sorry." "It's fine. Can I ask you something?" "Sure, what is it?" "Do you happen to have a whole carton or bottle of milk?" "Sure I do. But ehh, why do you ask?"

The man awkwardly looked to the side, embarrassed to ask for this. "Erm, you see as a feline beastman, I don't know why but I love to drink milk. And everyday I drink around one carton of milk, while eating breakfast." "And you can drink it with anything served for you on breakfast?" "Yeah. It doesn't make much difference to me what I eat with it. Regardless if it's cereal, bread or even broccoli. I always love to drink milk with anything." "Okay. How much do you want of it?" She said, going to her fridge and taking the bottle full of white liquid. The man's eyes sparkled with interest towards the drink. "Actually, the whole amount of it."

"Alright. Do you want me to heat it up a little or do you prefer cold milk?" "I'd prefer it if you made it a little warmer, since I like it that way." "Okay." Izabela opened the bottle and poured the whole content of it into a little top. Then, she put it on a stove and turned the temperature on. After around 10 minutes of heating it, she poured the whole content into one of her bowls, so Akira wouldn't accidentally burn his hands on the hot metal. The man looked at the bowl with hungry eyes and after saying thank you, he took the bowl into his paw-like hands and started chugging the whole liquid down, like his life depended on it. After a short moment he was done in a jiffy. When he put the the bowl down, Iza tried to contain in her laughter.