RECAP from The Runaway Princess (PART 2)

Previously in THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS,

"I've decided to set an Arranged Marriage."

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"No, father. I am very sure mother wouldn't want this." You stated, as your father was about to argue with you, you started to speak again. "What mother wants is for me to take my time on finding my soulmate not rush things. I'm sure if she's not bedridden, the three of us will argue by now" you glare at your father for the first time in a while.

"You dare to talk back to me?! After everything we gave to you?!" your father screams at your face in front of Dream.

You hardened your glare, shouting back at your father, " I am not disrespecting you! All I'm saying is to give me time to find my right soulmate and don't force me to do something I don't approve of!" you raised your voice.

"WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME Y/N! YOUR MOTHER IS DYING!"

You fell quiet, you looked to the ground, still glaring. Your bangs fell from on your face, hiding your E/C eyes.

"I can be a Queen without a King, I'll show you". And with that, you turn around and leave your father's office, ignoring his shouts for your name, leaving both Dream and your father behind.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"Fine, I'll trade with you. In one condition." Quackity said, looking at you seriously.

"What is it?" You asked.

"As you know, I'm currently building a casino. I want your help to sponsor it." He smiled.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

You then pulled on a big smile, looking at Dream. "What I like is to find my right soulmate." You stood up, excusing yourself since you're already done with your food.

"But I'm already here"

His statement made you freeze mid-walk, you looked behind and smiled.

"A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity." You stated.

"I don't feel any of those with you." you turn around and started to walk away.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"King Dream is known for participating in many wars before, a princess like her doesn't deserve him!"

And so on, the whispers continue. As soon as you entered the restaurant they fell quiet and shot you a pitiful look, they then continue on with their conversations.

Rumors, from what you know they do nothing but spread false information. But they're not wrong though.

For once, you heard a rumor that's actually true. What bothers you is that your father hadn't told the public that you're marrying King Dream. And he certainly won't say to the public that it was forced.

The people who knew about this is you, Fiona, Quackity, Ale-

Alexandra.

You looked around the restaurant to see her at an empty table, she was staring at you with an amused look. She wore an amused smirk as she crossed her arms.

¨*.¸.•*¨'*. ¸ •**•* .•*¨*.¸¸.•*¨'*•.

"Dream is currently staying at my place, he had tightened the palace's security so it's a little difficult to find a way to escape when the time comes." You said, plopping a slice of F/F in your mouth.