CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR | BARGAIN

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The grand Church protarchikós (Church Prime), once a symbol of unity and celebration, now reverberated with fear and uncertainty. News of Princess Y/N's sudden disappearance spread like wildfire, casting a dark shadow over the kingdom. Panic and confusion gripped the hearts of its inhabitants, and voices filled the sacred space, desperate for answers.

"What? What happened to her?!" Fundy's voice rang out, filled with disbelief and worry.

King Damon, a wise and compassionate ruler, raised his hand, his commanding presence silencing the unrest. "Calm yourselves, my people," he urged, his voice carrying the weight of authority. Reluctantly, the crowd began to disperse, fear etched upon their faces. Even Dream's guards, bewildered by the turn of events, scattered in every direction, unsure of how to proceed.

Amidst the clamour, the chorus of voices echoed, each inquiry expressing concern for the whereabouts of Princess Y/N. Their collective worry filled the air, a testament to the deep affection they held for their cherished princess.

Technoblade, overwhelmed by a torrent of emotions, unsheathed his sword, his mind tormented by the loss of Princess Y/N, his beloved. The voices inside his head clamoured relentlessly, urging him towards drastic measures.

KILL

KILL

FIND HER

FIND Y/N

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

KILL THEM ALL

"Easy there, Prince Technoblade," King Damon interjected, his voice laced with empathy. "We cannot resort to violence. Remember, you are in my kingdom, and I forbid any acts of aggression here."

"She didn't get to be my wife yet! I... we... We were so close to getting married..." Technoblade's voice trembled with grief as he clutched his head, attempting to silence the chaotic voices within.

KILL

DEATH

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

NO MERCY

FIND HER

FIND Y/N

"Technoblade, please, do not act irrational," pleaded his brother Wilbur, a voice of reason in the tumultuous storm, trying to calm him down.

"Irrational? Is that what you think of me?" Technoblade declared, his voice laced with unwavering determination. "No- Just calm down Big T, maybe she's gone--" Tommy says.

"And what if she's not??!!" Technoblade yelled. "She's out there somewhere and I will find her myself." Technoblade grabs his sword.

The prince then continued, "I refuse to wear this crown without her by my side. What use is a kingdom if I can't protect the one I love?" 

With those resolute words, Technoblade turned his back on the ornate doors of the church and strode away, his steps purposeful and his resolve unyielding. The murmurs of the onlookers trailed behind him, but he paid them no mind. The weight of the crown upon his head suddenly felt suffocating, reminding him of the responsibility he carried and the sacrifices he was willing to make.

"Techno!" Queen Kristen's voice echoed through the chamber, her plea filled with maternal concern, but her son did not respond, his gaze fixed on the path that lay ahead.

Technoblade made his way to the stables, where his loyal steed Carl awaited. Mounting the powerful horse, he cast one last glance at the kingdom. Determined to find Princess Y/N, he set forth on a new journey, one where he would forge his own path and defy the conventions that bound him.