THE LAND OF LIGHT (Incomplete Map)

The land of light, this land had a total of 4 main islands in them

The land of light, this land had a total of 4 main islands in them. The four main islands are called I gi tis exousías (The Land of Power), Gi vías (The Land of Violence), gi tou efiálti (The Land of Nightmare), and i chóra tis omorfiás (The Land of Beauty). Many mages, fighters, tanks, and marksmen live here and it is known to be professional. The Land of Light is also filled with unique, beautiful, mythical creatures.

[A/N: Literally. No joke. There's a LOT of mythical creatures.]

1) I gi tis exousías / i chóra tis exousías (The Land Of Power)

I gi tis exousías / i chóra tis exousías is located on the southern part of the Land of Light. It is said that skilled heroes lived here, whether it be a mage, marksman, fighter, or adventurer. This island is owned by the Damon Family.

- The Damon Woodland

Half of the I gi tis exousías's Land is owned by the Damon family. The land is named after its own beauty, woodland. The land was known to have many kinds of wood, mythical creatures lived in the deep part of the woodland. Such as fairies, dwarves, hybrids, and many more.

- Lumina City

Lumina City is very close to Damon's kingdom, the princess often goes there for a walk or just to check that everything is okay. Lumina City is known for being a place for travelers or adventures. Lumina City is the political and trade center of the whole continent. It is known for its fair trades with other islands and such.

- Church protarchikós (Church Prime)

Church protarchikós (Church Prime) is known for its great mages. Mages protect the church from any evil kind that wanted to destroy the church. Any action that leads to violence is prohibited. The church also has a hospital where injured adventurers go.

- Black Forest

The Black Forest is known for being the problem for the Damon Family and for the Etaireía nystaléon agorión. It is said that many evil beings lived there but no one can be sure. Lamias, Evil Fairies, Demons, Centaurs, Cerberus, Charybdis slime, Griffins, and many more lived there. It was said that a man called Fundy ruled the forest. It's been decades since the creatures of black forest decided to disturb the other islands. It was said that the ruler has been sleeping to recover their power.

- Magic Academy

Magic Academy is where soon-to-be or beginners of mages, marksmen, tanks, fighters go to. They're still students in training and the school provides everything they needed to know. The school is close to the Black Forest so they're extra careful about what sleeps there.

- Azula Lake

Azula Lake is a great attraction for adventurers to go to. Elves used to rule this lake but soon gave it up to humans since they can't take care of its treasures properly. They trust the humans to take care of it properly and will not hesitate to harm anyone who dares to steal its treasures.