Author's Note & QnA

Oh hey, readers!

So I know some of you have a lot of questions but don't worry I'll try my best to answer all.

What happened at the end of the story?

The ending of the story reveals that Y/N and Dream are now trapped in a different realm, and they are the only ones who remember everything from the past (at least that's what Y/N believes). The remaining part of the story will guide you towards other DreamSMP books recommended in the reading list, or you can choose your own ending. <3

Who still remembers what happened in the past?

When DreamXD mentioned that everyone on the land forgets except Dream and Y/N, he was unaware that Technoblade had left the Land of Light and ventured into Earth SMP, thus avoiding memory loss. Similarly, Karl Jacobs, being a time traveller, moves across different timelines, which prevented him from being affected. However, Kristen was impacted by the memory loss. Fiona, on the other hand, was among those who did not get revived when DreamXD informed Foolish that he would revive most of them.

What happened to the enchantment books?

Foolish and DreamXD, the Demi-Gods, made the enchantment books into one book called Anavíosi Book' (Revival book). It was then given to Jschlatt.

What language that was needed to translate in the book?

It was Greek! I simply like the original author's idea and continued them.

Are you still a fan of DreamSMP?

Somewhat. I can't help but cherish the memories, especially those involving Technoblade. :')

Will you be making more DreamSMP books?

Yes! Go check out my new DreamSmp OneShot called 'Hyperphantasia' and sequel of this book called 'The Warrior Princess'!

More QnA? Comment here:

I read everyone's comments btw and I will try my best to answer your questions. :)

I wanna say thank you again to the lovely original author, HoshiUtsukushi for giving me a chance to finish this book. Don't forget to check out her books!

Thank you for reading <3

And thank you for the love and support <3

Stay safe and stay hydrated <3

Till' next time!

- Ronix