CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT | UNEXPECTED STORM

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

⚠️tw warning: slight gore but not that gore because I'm not good at details⚠️

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Come on now. There's plenty of space for everyone." Captain Puffy says to you and your friends that are following you. Captain Puffy showed you and your friends around the ship and where to hit the sack for the night. The 4 of you thanked her and she left to give the command to her crew.

You went to the side of the ship and stared at the sea, feeling uneasy. Feeling something...off.

(stock image from alamy

(stock image from alamy.com)

"What am I forgetting...?" you whispered to yourself.

WHERE'S CYRON

WE LOVE YOU TECHNOBLADE

E

CAN THIS SHIP GO ANY FASTER

WHAT ABOUT FUNDY??

"Princess Y/N? You forgot about your uncle's presence." Fiona chimed in.

"OH SH--" you were about to tell Quee- Captain Puffy until Fiona added in.

"You worried too much, princess. Cyron flew up high to seek his wife remember? And I've already informed Captain Puffy that he'll be joining us too." Fiona laughs at her princess's reaction and walks away.

"Oh phew...wait. What about Fundy-?"

"He went back to his home last night remember? He told us that he wants to do a small research on King Dream because he is suspicious of him." Fiona said.

"Oh." you felt slightly dizzy, not remembering much about last night.

"Are you..feeling okay? Do you need a drink?" Fiona checks your temperature by putting the back of her hand on your forehead.

"Yes, please. I appreciate it." you smiled softly. Fiona then left you alone once more with your thoughts.

You began to feel relieved after hearing that Fiona has told Captain Puffy and starts to look around. It is indeed the first time to be on a ship. Crew ships run around making sure the ship goes in the right direction under Captain Puffy's command. The smell of the fish and old items like ropes and barrels is quite strong but you didn't mind. Just a day to arrive home and save your mother.

'What could go wrong?' you thought to yourself while sighing. 'Perhaps I worry too much-'

"Y/N" Niki joins you at the side of the ship.

"Oh hey, Niki. Is everything okay?" you asked.

"We need to talk..privately. It's about your wound on your right arm" Niki exclaimed, looking worried towards you.