CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN | GRIEF

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Volume 6: The beginning of The End, start

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

[A/N : Your outfit btw (or just use your imagination for your badass outfit)]

[A/N : And our favorite sword from the beginning of the story.]

____________

____________

[A/N]
Bad and Skeppy are best friends in this book btw

___________

"Bad?"

He tried to shuffle away from you.

"Hey, hey ...I won't harm you. It's just me, Princess Y/N" you spoke to him softly.

He felt traumatized. His chest goes up and down as he breathes heavily, looking scared. He just lost his best friend, Skeppy, in front of his eyes killed by a man named Punz. He's not surprised if anyone tried to kill him because all he wants to do now is to be with Skeppy.

"I heard what happened to Skeppy..." you spoke quietly to him. "I'm sorry. I wish I was there to save him."

Bad was slightly surprised by the statement and stated "The last thing he spoke to me was... he k-killed you. King Dream blackmailed him that if Skeppy doesn't kill you, the king will send someone to kill me..." Bad breathes out.

"I love him...I love him so much...And you...you....HUMANS...kill him. He's gone!!!" Bad screamed, making you jump slightly. "My Skeppy.....my poor Skeppy...... He's....he's gone... " Bad falls down to the ground and punches the dirt as tears fall down on his cheeks.

You watched his breakdown in front of you and you felt upset about what happened at the recent event. You couldn't believe Dream would ask someone to kill Skeppy.

Kill

Death

Blood for the blood goddess