Instagram Live😎

A/n: Lizzie has instagram in this one. y/s/n= your ship name

-----------------

It was currently 12pm where you were and you couldn't sleep. You decided to go live on instagram.

There was about 17k people viewing your live. You looked at the comments.

GayforY/N: You're soo pretty!!

Y/N'schair: Isn't it late where you are? Go to bed!

Y/S/N4Life: Where's lizzie? Tell her to come on!!

"Guys Lizzie's away filming Wandavision right now." y/n states out loud then goes back to reading the comments.

User242: I can't wait for wandavision!!

Paulbettany: Haha I stole Lizzie from you!

elizabetholsenofficial: I miss you soo much love!! :(

Y/n smiles at Lizzie's and Paul's comment "I miss you too darling and Paul you can never steal Lizzie from me because she's mine."

PaulBettany: Well last time I checked she's with me and not with you so...

GayforY/n: Oooh not Paul throwing shade!

" Paul do not make me fly over there for you and beat your ass, because we both know that I'll win that fight." Y/n says acting fake annoyed. Everyone knowing that they're just joking.

PaulBettany: I'd like to see you try. I'll unleash my inner vision.

Y/nstan: It's about to go down y'all.

" Then I'll unleash my inner Enchantress ( pretend thats your superhero name. picture at the bottom) on you so come try it Paul."

elizabetholsenoffical: Ok kids there is not need to fight over me. I belong to Y/n end of conversation.

PaulBettany: Fine goodbye to you all.

Y/n laughs " Bye Paul!" y/n says while waving at the camera.

elizabetholsenoffical: Y/n love you need to go to sleep its late for you over there.

GayforY/N: Listen to Lizzie Y/n!

"Ok guys Lizzie's telling me to go to bed so ima sign off and see you guys later. Goodnight my Darlings and I hope you all have an amazing day." Y/n says with a smile on her face, Shen then ends the instagram live.

About two minutes later Y/n gets a text from Lizzie.

-Lizzie - Y/n

Wifey💍 😫

-Goodnight my love. Hope you have great rest. I love youuu!!! ❤️

- Thank you darling. I love you too!!❤️

And with that Y/n soon drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I got "Enchantress" from suicide squad but we just gonna pretend like she's an avenger and isn't a villain anymore.