Twinnn🪄

Haven't written with Wanda yet so here you go😘 Don't take this srsly tho. Also pretend Wanda didn't get dusted away and she travelled with everyone else.😘

"This is good," Lizzie said with a cinnamon bun in her mouth. "I don't think I've tasted a dessert like this in my life."

"I'm glad you liked it," you said, swirling a glass of red wine in your hand as you watched her eyes twinkle with love, desire, and desperation. You can't take your eyes off them. "Are we still going to your friend's wedding?"

"Oh yeah, she just texted me actually. We have to be there I'm assuming... around late afternoon."

"Well, I guess we should go to–"

You could both hear the front door open as she looked over her shoulder to see who was there. You stood up and walked slowly towards her house's corridors, when you noticed someone you hadn't expected to see. It was another Lizzie, but this one was drenched and had a bruise on the corner of her lips. You cover your mouth in surprise and stare intently at the woman's eyes.

"Y-Y/n? Is that really you?" her voice was thick, like a woman from another country, as she returned your stare with bright eyes - she even had Lizzie's eye color.

"How did you-" you paused for a moment, moving your eyes up and down to see if this was real. "A-Aren't you Wanda Maximoff? You look exactly like my girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?" she chuckled deeply, turning her head. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Yes," you nodded, as if certain Elizabeth was your girlfriend. "I'm sorry, you just... look like that character she played."

You hear your girlfriend's footsteps approaching you until you hear a faint gasp from her, noticing that she, too, is in shock. Lizzie put her hand on your shoulder and asked, "Who is this?"

"My name is Wanda Maximoff," the alleged twin of Lizzie says in silence with a smug look on her face. "And you're touching my girlfriend."

"This has to be some sick joke," your girlfriend replies with a loud snicker, clapping her hands together as she looks back at you. "Y/n, this has to be some cosplayer who broke into our house."

"That's what I do, I break into people's houses. I am Wanda Maximoff, I don't know who you are but you look exactly like me. Just don't like that hair of yours, it's gross."

Elizabeth shot back a glare and grumbled, "Excuse me? Did you just insult me in my own home?"

"You're touching my girlfriend, so yes." she shrugged.

You had no control over the situation, and you were as perplexed as hell. Who was this person? How did she gain access to your home? What could have caused Liz's character to come to life? This made you laugh on the inside, but you had to keep a straight face because you didn't want to start another fight.

"Who says Y/n is your girlfriend?!" Lizzie exclaimed with annoyance, wrapping her arm around your shoulder as she pulled your body into hers possessively. "You must be some sick fucking stalker, watching my girlfriend. Look, this might be a fun game for you, but you gotta stop this."

Wanda sighed, dropping her hands to her thighs. "But she is my girlfriend! I don't know how I got here, I just used the time travel that Bruce made and now I'm here, in New York."

Lizzie stayed silent for a bit until she screamed, "This isn't Marvel! You have to stop this!"

"Liz–"

"What is Marvel? Wait, are you talking about Carol?" she asked, who seemed aloof with the situation.

You were starting to understand what was going on, but you couldn't put your finger on it. Somehow, Wanda slipped into your universe with Lizzie, and now she is talking to her twin. It was like a comedy for you.