Kiss cam

You had been invited to a basketball game for an event, and obviously you decided to bring your girlfriend Lizzie. When we got there we sat there and it took about 5 mins for the whole stadium to fill up with people.                 

"Im glad you came with me darling." I say to Lizzie with a smile trying to start up a conversation.

"No problem Love!" She said giggling and giving me a peck on the cheek.

When the players started coming out and went on court you guys settled into your seats. You still holding Lizzies hand fidgeting with her rings and fingers. 

The game went on for 30 mins till they call a timeout for a break for the players. The people who worked there did the celeb look a like to keep people entertained in the mean time. Then they decided to do the "kiss cam."  Of course they knew you and Lizzie was here so they put the camera on you guys.

We both smiled while blushing. We looked at each other and laughed and started leaning in. Our lips finally connected into a passionate kiss. It felt amazing to melt into the kiss, us getting butterflies all the time knowing that you're crazy in love with the girl in front of you. 

We pulled away slowly and smiled. 

Almost the whole stadium cheering, besides all the shouting and cheers all I could do is look into Lizzies beautiful galaxy eyes. Both of us looking into each others eyes while smiling like idiots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- I'm sorry for taking so long to update iv'e been doing lot of school work. But thank you so much for all the reads!! I working on another request if you have any request you can just comment them.