Cookies🍪

You and Lizzie may have been grown adults but when it came down to cookies, cake or literally anything to do with baking, you two turn five. Today Lizzie was in a extra happy mood, with preparing for Christmas, so as always she asked if you wanted to make cookies with her.

Of course you said yes, now here you are trying to figure out if milk goes in cookies or not.

"Baby, it didn't ask for milk." You said to your stubborn wife.

Milk dosen't even go in cookies. She glared at you then snatched your phone from your hand reading the ingredients again. She sighed dramatically and slouched over the counter.

Biting your lip you moved over to her and hugged her from the side.

"Don't be sad darling, let's make some cookies!!"

She smiled and stood up straight then poured flour into the mixing bowl.

You thought you had gotten to something other than watch her make cookies but with Lizzie, you had to be prepared for anything.

Anything in this case you would be sitting down like a total loser while she made the cookies, because you wouldn't move if she didn't tell you to.

You watched as she swayed her hips, mixing the ingredients together and  as much as you wanted to take her right then and there, you had a better plan.

By now, all common sense you could've had bu now was already out the window and you just wanted to see the look on her face when the white powder covered her.

You poured it over her and she let out a high pitched scream. Dropping the glass jar onto the floor, making it fall into pieces, you ran away from her and went to look for your daughter Diana.

That girl could calm Lizzie down any day. She might not have been her daughter but she still calls her mama even though your ex husband Sebastian isn't to happy with that.

Hearing the angry footsteps of your wife only made you walk faster. You almost got out of her grip but she managed to grab you by your ear and she pulled you back into the kitchen.

She glared at you then put the dough in the fridge to chill then she got a bottle of water and dumped it on your head, followed by eggs and sugar. You let out a scream and touched your hair, frowning.

"Elizabethhhh." You dragged out but she only snickered. You got the remaining sugar and poured it over her head.

The white grains would be all stuck in her hair you thought to yourself, smiling evily. She got some of the orange coloured icing and smeared it on your face, giggling.

She then took the sprinkles and did the same. You really wanted to do something worse, one up her. But you had used almost everything on the counters and you didn't really wanna waste the other colors of icing.

You got the milk that your wife had claimed was "needed" and splashed some on her shirt. Then you got some more flour and poured it over her.

Glaring at you she left the kitchen. You smiled in victory to yourself. You had won. Lizzie came back, still messy and hid something behind her back. You watched as she walked up to you and hugged you.

"Are you gonna do that shit again?" She asked causing you to laugh.

"Answer me." She said taking a knife out from behind her back and putting it behind by your neck.

You managed to say no and got her to drop the knife, pulling you in for a kiss.

"Baby why are you so jumpy?" She asked as the two of you sat and waited while the cookies baked.

"Um because you had a fucking knife to my neck." You said loudly but not too loudly to the point where she would get upset or Diana would hear.

She laughed loudly and picked it up, placing it in the knife container.(I don't know what you call them)

"It Wasn't that funny" "Baby did you really think I'd even try and kill you?" She asked.

"Um.. Yes." You said. She got up to chase you but the oven dinged and you sighed in relief.

"This isn't over Y/n/n." She said as you took the cookies out the oven