She kisses your neck to get your attention

"What a day," Lizzie sighed as she plopped down on the bed beside you. She rubbed her temples, feeling grateful that she got home a little earlier than she has been these last few busy days but also stressed due to how much she has going on at the moment.

But after taking a deep breath, she found herself smiling as she basked in the happiness she felt from getting to spend some time with you tonight since there were still a few hours until you'd both be ready to go to bed.

She looked over at you, her heart fluttering as she realized what you were doing. She watched your eyes move as you read the words on the pages of the book you haven't been able to put down since you got it yesterday. There weren't many pages left, which said a lot since it was a big book. You're a huge hookworm and that melted her heart.

"Baby, I'm home." She smiled as she tapped on your shoulder. She waited for you to look up from your book and send her that precious grin and maybe even give her a sweet kiss. But you didn't. You were so lost in your own little world that you hadn't even noticed she was home.

"Honey?" She softly spoke as she pushed a lock of hair behind your ear. "Can't you say hi to me?" "Hi," you mumbled and Lizzie shook her head with a smile."You seem very enthused." She joked.

She knows you're not upset or ignoring her on purpose, you're just immersed in the story you loved so much and she can't be upset at you for that. But she does want a little attention from you. Just a teeny, tiny bit. Just a couple kisses then she'd be happy to let you return to your book for a little while.

"Darling, I love you." She said as she put her chin on your shoulder."Love you too." "So, can you look at me? And Give me just a little attention?" She asked and you nodded."Yeah sure in a bit."

She sat back down on the bed with a sigh and she was just about to give up and let you focus on your book. But as she got up to go change her clothes an idea came to her mind. She knew a way to get your attention.

She combed her fingers through your hair and made sure it was not in the way of your neck before she put her lips on your skin. It only took a few kisses for the butterflies to fill your chest and for your breath to hitch."Lizzie?" "Yes, Princess?" "I-I'm reading," you said with a soft sigh, trying real hard to focus on your book, but all you could really focus on was her lips on your skin.

And soon enough, your eyes slipped shut and you became weak in the knees from her kisses."And I want your attention, darling." She whispered. "Just for a little while." You nodded, more than happy to give her that as long as the sweet kisses she was giving you didn't stop.

You decided to cave in and as you did , the book in your hands almost slipped onto the bed, where you would've lost track of where you were at in the story. But Lizzie was quick to catch it so the page you were on was still open. She chuckled as you let out a whine when she stopped kissing you but watching as she bookmarked the page for you so you could resume reading later right where you left off made your heart swell.

She put it on the bed and then pulled you into her lap, where she continued to pepper kisses all over your soft skin, every inch being touched by her lips. And you put your arms around her to keep her close while you put your head back, enjoying the bliss she was bringing you."So, I've got your attention now?" She smirked."Yes," you sighed and pulled her closer, making her smirk turn into a smile as she made you feel oh so loved with all the sweet kisses on your neck.